Are you optimistic about the future?

If yes, then why? If no, then why?

Yeah, just becuase the past was worse than this.

3 Likes

Yes cause death, prison, homelessness and misery are poor option so I strive to live for a better day and some days are very hard and others are very good. I got a woman , ssdi, a part time job and I live clean. Of course the main thing I ride a Harley.

2 Likes

There is a future?
aw gawd not more of the same.

3 Likes

I think I have a few more good years . . .

2 Likes

If i keep it up, i’ll make it. we’re all gonna make it

2 Likes

Yes, the present and the future are better than the past

1 Like

My life used to be a nightmare now i have a really good comfortable life so miracles do happen

1 Like

Ä° don t have hope for future i m just living for my wife to give better future.i just stick between love of my wife and my miserable life.i just want to end it my life asap and i have strength for end it but i can t do it

My salvation will come from meds. But the meds I need haven’t yet been invented. I am positive that they will be invented in the next 10-15 years. This makes me a long-range optimist, cause in the near future I don’t see any change in my miserable life, but someday it will happen :smile:

2 Likes

Everything will go good if we stick to the plan.have a Plan a,b and c . You couldn’t loose.

2 Likes

There are two toads out there that are mine, they just don’t know it yet.

2 Likes

Yes, I think the future has a lot of exciting and wonderful things in store for me, and it seems like I get happier as I age.

2 Likes

I feel like there’s a rule that you must say yes, especially since my life has improved tremendously over the years, but if this is it… Like in one of my favorite movies, “what if this is as good as it gets?” Then, no. Now I slip down the opposite slope as I age and my body starts to fail me and I forget everything and people around me die… Sorry, you asked. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.