Are you an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph? [Poll]

• ectomorph
  • mesomorph
  • endomorph

0 voters

3 Likes

Before meds I was an ectomorph, very thin and toned, in great shape.

Then after 40mg of olanzapine I became an endomorph, overweight.

Now on 60mg of Lurasidone I’m a healthy weight, but not super thin anymore, so I voted mesomorph.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but it’s either ectomorph or mesomorph. I’ve always been slim, and it’s difficult for me to put on weight, but I’ve never tried to gain muscle so I don’t know how well I keep it to say. I guess mesomorph, since I’m not tall or lanky.

5 Likes

Yeah, me as well. I was always very energetic, fit and skinny. It was my natural build. Now I’m not technically overweight, but I have a belly and curvy figure. I like the femininity of it, but not the belly. I’m always afraid people think I might be pregnant.

3 Likes

I don’t send you a picture of me “naked” to let you decide, but honestly, i am a microship.

4 Likes

Haha, here I am, definitely a mesomorph now.

5 Likes

Probably and endomorph now. I used to be mesomorph. Is there such a thing as a gutomorph? Because I have a round belly but otherwise appear normal I think.

4 Likes

7 Likes

SouthParkWeightGain4000

5 Likes

I’m bigger these days but in my younger days I was 6’2 164 lbs of lean muscle — for now I guess that I’m in between???

2 Likes

The science behind those classifications is false it’s about what cells develop first in the body. But I’ll choose ectomorph because it looks the most like an alien in the image

3 Likes

Mesomorph before meds and sz. Now on 5mg risperidone 310lb endomorph.

2 Likes

I guess I’m an ectomorph? Based on the image. I’m pretty skinny, but not muscular. But my belly sticks out a bit, a bit of blub, from meds. If I can ever lose this belly blub, I would look pretty alright.

3 Likes

I have a flat belly under my fat layers, I swear :smile:

5 Likes

Lol. I have a six pack! … A six pack of beer. :crazy_face:

JK. I don’t even drink, currently, lol.

4 Likes

Those look like 3 aliens with their planet names at the bottom lol

That being said im a mesomorph.

6 Likes

Im none of these options

3 Likes

Endomorph… for sure