Are you a tolerant person?

I’m really tolerant, almost to a fault…

1 Like

Yes, I am. I have a question for you also: should we tolerate the intolerant?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s ever a fault. The world needs more like me and you. :sunny:

I’m tolerant like 99% of the time…

But when I notice “unfairness”, it really sets me off. To the point where I have gotten in trouble with the Law over matters of principle.

■■■■ no, I used to be, and i’m trying to get back to that. O god if you are listening right now, please make me a tolerant person. Thankyou.

1 Like

I would say so, maybe more than I should be. I figure there are reasons why people are the way they are. Also, I hope other people will overlook my faults if I overlook theirs.

1 Like

Sure. The fact that I am willing to deal with antagonistic characters in my mind’s peripheral is quite something.

i am a sith lord…so ’ no '.
take care :alien:

1 Like

It all depends on what I’m being asked to tolerate.

Pixel.

1 Like

Do you mean tolerant as putting up with other people’s ■■■■ or tolerant as respecting the difference?
If so I’m both.

1 Like

Tolerant to gay people rights, peoples personal flaws etc. On other subjects not really.

I think I’m tolerant to a fault. But I stew too much at times too

Yes I tolerate.

I don’t think I am.

To a degree and with certain people.

“Even a man who is pure in heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.”

-Maleva the gypsy, The Wolfman (1941)

I’m a great guy, but I have to live away from people outside of town in the country due to my ‘condition’. Please, just stay off of the moors okay?

I grew up in an alcoholic family. I can tolerate a lot of abuse.

Jayster

I’m tolerant as far as differences, such as race/ethnicity and homosexuality. I’m very intolerant of mistreatment of any category of people, traffic jams, other people’s flaws I guess. Intolerant of the everyday annoyances.

It’s pretty hard to be tolerant of liberals these days when they shove their ■■■■■■■■ down your throat constantly and make you feel bad for thinking differently.