Are you a tea or a coffee person?

And which biscuit do you take with your hot drink.

I am a tea person. I like sweet with milk. And chocolate digestives.

4 Likes

I prefer coffee.

5 Likes

I need both. Coffee not every day. Just for some time I like to drink coffee. But without my lemon tea I can’t make it even one day.

3 Likes

Both but been drinking more coffee to prevent napping during the day.

3 Likes

In the just over 3 years I’ve been here I’ve had 3 or 4 cups of tea. I don’t dislike tea, but prefer coffee by a wide margin.

4 Likes

I’ve been drinking coffee. Decaf. But I’m trying to switch to tea for l-theanine benefits. I’m not really sure what a biscuit is. Here they’re like dinner rolls.

3 Likes

Had tea, now having a Hot Chocolate

3 Likes

Oh right. I think your closest translation is cookie.

2 Likes

Biscuits is a French word. It means cookies.

4 Likes

I’m a tea person.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I prefer tea, but I drink black coffee much more often for the caffeine. I drink it black even though I don’t like it so that there’s no fake sugars or extra calories from sugar or cream. No biscuit

4 Likes

Sounds healthy…

3 Likes

I can’t decide.

Tea is easy and okay tasting (maybe there’s a great tasting tea out there, I’ve had some,) but a good cup of coffee is so much more fulfilling to me.

7 Likes

I prefer coffee, but I mostly take plain green tea because my cardiologist lives to suck the joy out of my life. (No vaping! Less coffee! More rabbit food!) Ergo, no biscuits with my tea as I’m trying to lose weight.

5 Likes

Best of wishes with the weight loss, it’s not an easy journey!!

2 Likes

I gotta have both to get me going

4 Likes

Neither one, I only drink water.

5 Likes

I usually only drink water too. Unless I am having a naughty food day. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Coffee definitely. With shortbread biscuits.

Tea is ok but a bit boring so I usually only have it when I’m ill with a cold or sinusitis or sometimes when I have period pains or headache.

When I was in hospital though - their tea was delicious and their coffee was so weak it had no taste it was like dishwater. So I preferred their tea much more.

4 Likes