Are schizophrenic people hotter than normies?

Sure! Totally agree :grin:

But people without this illness could be hot as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like as in …during the summer time???

3 Likes

Lite up a cig when two people start arguing
They must

2 Likes

Everyday of the year :wink:

2 Likes

We are hotter … The normals know it to…telling a woman I’m schizobipolar works everytime …
Plus they don’t stay an eat your food … WINNING!!

7 Likes

Lol. So ■■■■■■■ funny

2 Likes

my partner seems to think so, we have been together 10 years but 8 of them ive been sick

2 Likes

I promise myself that WHEN I get back in shape I’m going to get myself a t-shirt I once saw, it says: “I put the hot in psychotic”
:blush:

8 Likes

hey man are you a crip loc?

Nope 15 characters

I kind of have a soft spot for SZ girls, wanting to heal them like I healed myself, but to be honest I would like a reasonably healthy and strong partner.

1 Like

i like this post. i have went schizo paranoid psycho on a girl i like a lot numerous times and i swear she loves it despite threatening to file a police report if i don’t stop talking to her. guess you could say I’m CRAZY about her hahahahahha

I embrace my illness

1 Like
5 Likes

I always tell women, “Hey baby, once you go schizo you never go back”.

Everyone get this joke or do I need to explain?

8 Likes

lol @77nick77 You always make me laugh.

3 Likes

Dunno if the schizo diagnosis has made me hotter. But I met my girlfriend after beckoming sick.
And the diagnosis came up at our first date for some reason. 2 years down the road and gettin married this September.

9 Likes

I agree. Why not?

1 Like

Schizo women are so hot, all you have to do is look at all the hotties in the selfie thread. Guys are hot too

2 Likes

That would explain why I’ve dated so many :joy:

2 Likes

There’s nothing hot about having mi

2 Likes