Apparently, I'm a robot

I was talking to someone online. the person asked for my name and what I do. then said I was a robot… :confused:

you all don’t think I’m a robot, right?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think you are a robot. I had a dream the other day about a woman I loved and who was my girl friend in the dream she went missing one day and I found her with another guy this guy had her undies down so I came in for a closer look and found him out with a screw driver installing a fake vagina I guess you can say he screwed her then I had a look at her legs and saw that she was a ■■■■■■■ machine this is when I woke up. Thinking about it now it was probably that ghost in the machine trailer I saw a month ago.

apparently my responses were “mechanical.” but me being paranoid schizophrenic and all, I believed the person literally thought that I was a robot… :confused:

I was reading on the Internet that people use the metaphor robot to describe people without emotions. I used to think psychopaths had no emotions but I’m not sure. Don’t let it bother you keep your head up. Got to keep your head up even if the road is hard never give up.

1 Like

thanks @Big-guns :slight_smile:

1 Like

so this is where our tax money’s going, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That robot was a little too lifelike. Kinda creepy. :grimacing:

2 Likes

sup…??? my man…!!!
I am good man…!!!
U are a good human being…!!!

2 Likes

by the way, I would definitely like to hack that robot. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

I can get even more creative with this metaphor :sunglasses:

but I will refrain. :disappointed_relieved: