Anyone watch alex jones?

Anyone here watch alex jones on banned.video .
He does 3 hour shows a day mainly talking zbout how the vaccines are bad and are killimg everybody. And how the new world order is on its final steps to take over the world lol. Hes got products like super male vitality

1 Like

Funny, I should be dead 3 times over then since I’ve gotten two plus the booster :stuck_out_tongue: . My parents have miraculously survived the shot in their 60’s as well. :wink:.

1 Like

I used to watch him for comedic relief. But honestly he sprouts so much hatred and bile, and misinformation he has to be censored.

2 Likes

I watch him once in a while so I know what the whackdoodles are thinking.

3 Likes

My uncle is obsessed with that guy. I think he started canning back in 2010 because of that guy.

Alex jones is really good if you have paranoia :roll_eyes::expressionless:

1 Like

@Sezbot241 well he did get banned from facebook youtube twitter and instagram. Now he uses his own website had to make his own servers anddoant have any add revenue. He mskes income by selling his supposed super products like super male vitality. The nsmes of his products are so out there. Super male vitality. There is also a super female vitality.

2 Likes

He probably tells some truths but mostly lies. Im not interested. I mean do aliens exist? Yes probably. But whatever who cares. Lol

1 Like

Alex Jones is a huge douchebag. He published addresses of the parents of victims of the Sandy Hook shooting and encouraged his listeners to stalk and harass them.

Just recently a court ordered him to pay for the harassment and damages.

I wouldn’t piss on Jones if he was on fire.

If you want a real alternative news show check out Coast to Coast AM.

8 Likes

I cannot understand this rage about the vaccines. I have both shots and the booster, and I’m fine. The vaccines are nothing, and they can prevent so much sickness and pain.

2 Likes

Quarterback for the San Francisco 49r’s?

1 Like

I used to think his show was just some elaborate prank/joke, but the fact that he pushes such insane/ dangerous conspiracy theories and ideas, makes his show not so much a joke. I used to be surprised people actually follow his show and believe him, but things like that don’t surprise me anymore. The world is full of idiots.

2 Likes

He should start a career in voice acting.

2 Likes

No, I can think garbage on my own

2 Likes

Alex Jones can be pretty funny but Id rather wait for people to clip it than to actually spend time watching him in full.

2 Likes
1 Like

No. This guy is a grifter. Also I imo dangerous.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No thanks, not for me

1 Like

Not the same idiot, but pretty much.

1 Like

@LED Agreed

All of the same cloth - they platform each other. Festering division in the name of conversation and misinformation.

2 Likes