Anyone ordered clothes from AliExpress?

There is this horsehide leather jacket I’ve been looking at which costs 2500$. I know expensive and I can’t afford it.

But AliExpress has the same jacket for 450$, also in horsehide. They ship from china!

I just don’t trust them. I don’t know if they are telling the truth about it being horsehide? Perhaps it’s made from other animals? God forbid dogs? Also I’m scared how they have treated the leather, perhaps with chemicals and such?

What do you think guys?

2 Likes

I order components and electronic from there but never clothes.

The point of aliexpress is that you buy directly from the manufacturer from China and cut out the middle man, like buying through a store like macys. The drawback is that it takes a very long time to ship it to you and receive it.

1 Like

A horsehide jacket sounds horrible. Leave the hide on the horse.

1 Like

Never heard of a dog hide jacket. But horses and dogs are both domesticated animals.

As far as clothes on Aliexpress - its likely to be cheaply constructed and bad sizing.

I’ve never ordered from Ali-Express. I just buy most of my clothes from thrift shops, Amazon, and Walmart. People tell me I look nice all the time.

Yeah, you are right.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.