Anyone likes to sing?

I sing along often.
I like folks who can sing…

5 Likes

I love singing! I do a killer Bob Dylan voice. I always try to sing along with The Delfonics and The Stylistics but I can’t quite get my voice to a super high pitch so it ends up sounding like a whining cat LOL!

5 Likes

Great Monte, you’re the man :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha! So are you bud! :hugs:

1 Like

I like gipsy music :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do but I sound like a fog horn. Want to hear me sing oh canada for 26 hours? :innocent:

4 Likes

Gypsy music is beautiful! :+1:

1 Like

Yes I would…
My new theory is that folks who can sing are cured… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can sing. I am far from cured. I wish…

4 Likes

You are professional, it’s an exception :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if you’re not cured yet.
You know sheet and to read music.
But I meant singing while picking cotton can help…

Ok now I am intrigued. Where is this cotton picking taking place?

1 Like

It’s from “Walk the line” j. Cash movie…
Couldn’t find scene…
Arcanzas sorry for spelling

1 Like

@Pandy, I used to go to studio, owned by my friend, and record with bass Mark Sandman songs (morphine band)…
It was hard listening what it turned out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I used to love to sing but found out in time I can’t carry a tune. I can read music and sing a song on guitar called WHAT THEN IS LOVE BUT MOURNING? but only because it’s morbid. Singing would be a joy. It’s as great as knowing a musical instrument.

1 Like

I can sing a bit in certain keys, but my range is quite limited now. I used to be able to sing Neil Young perfectly, but now it just gives me a pain in the groin LOL

4 Likes

I love to sing. I sound a little stiff usually like a dude in the Russian Army Chorus but I can belt out loud sounds if I need to.

its hard to sing in an apartment so I go out to my car sometimes.

2 Likes

I sing and play guitar for family gatherings, mornings with my wife, and bluegrass parties twice a year at my house…love it…thanks.

3 Likes

I can still sing once in a while, but rarely do cause it’s too loud. I don’t sing quietly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.