Do you like to sing to yourself?

I’m sitting here in the living room by myself with my music playing in my ears and singing along. I love singing. I’ve got a terrible voice, but it’s oddly calming to sing along to my favorite songs.

• I love singing!
  • It’s okay.
  • I sing sometimes.
  • I rarely sing.
  • Only when pressured.
  • Only in the car.
  • Only in the shower.
  • Nope. Never ever.

0 voters

2 Likes

I can sing in my head, but I am horrible with remembering lyrics.

As far as singing out loud, nope. (I actually suspect my horrible karaoke attempt at “Kiss Me” was bad enough to convince my old neighbours to move.)

2 Likes

I enjoy singing. When I’m in a really good mood I always sing “Can’t Take My Eye Off of You” by Franki Valli in the shower hehehe.

4 Likes

I used to sing opera in the shower. Don’t think my rendition of Le Nozze d’Figaro would bring people to tears though. Actually I would be exiled to the island of misfit misfits with my voice.

1 Like

I voted, then realised I don’t sing per se, but tend to hum tunes to myself out loud during the day when I am in a good mood.

1 Like

I would have a really hard time with hearing voices, so everytime i did i began to sing a song not always outloud but always sing a tune. Four years later, It eventually got to the point where instead of hearing voices i hear songs, so I always have to have music playing otherwise the song plays on repeat in my head. Its a viscious cycle. cant complain tho voices are at a minimum and I can function talking to my hott boss with a baby got back video rocking on the inside lol I just wish I could chose the songs

1 Like

I once was baby sitting my friends house whilst she was on holiday. since no one was around I recorded myself singing and I sounded so bad.

I think I like singing but wen no one can hear which is nvr really a possibiity

1 Like

I only sing when i’m the only one around. Otherwise i’m much too shy. Even in front of my partner, and we’ve been together for 12 years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.