Anyone else get pain in their forehead

It’s one of my only symptoms I can’t get an edge on. It’s pain right in the middle of my forehead. Some believe it’s the third eye. I really don’t know anymore. I guess mine is constantly open. It’s just painful. Just did some reading and it might be a frontal lobe headache. It’s a thing apparently.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about that, I suffer from nausea sometimes.

Yep. All the time. Used to be really bad when anything would get near it. It’s like I could feel things approaching. It was weird. Even wearing sunglasses would be difficult because it would cause pain. But it’s not as bad now as it used to be.

I have so many headaches so yes

Not pain, more like pressure…

I get that too. I want to close it but I don’t know how. It’s frickin annoying at times. My personal perspective is that it’s dopamine overflow in the brain.

I get a pressure there in my third eye when I talk to my voices and they say something wrong or something bad will happen I feel a burn on my skin

I get migraines quite often, but not as much as I used to, that involve my whole head. They are very painful. But, I have the tools and the know-how to treat them. Thank goodness.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.