Schizophrenia.com

Anybody like animals better than people?

Only people get stupid and deformed from married incest. My paternal grandparents were first cousins. It had an affect.

0 Likes

Well, they did kill that giraffe in Denmark so that it couldn’t inbreed and cause issues with the genetic makeup of the preservation stock.

And yes, I like dogs better than most people. I don’t care much at all for the rest of the animal kingdom though, except maybe kittens and monkeys, they’re kind of cool.

I saw a bumper sticker in a parking lot once that said, “There’s a place in this world for all God’s animals. Right next to the mashed potatoes.”

2 Likes

I love animals I can understand them and relate to them better than people

1 Like

I love dogs - and I like other animals. Dogs are innocent creatures, too many assholes abuse them and this makes me very sad

0 Likes

I love my dogs better than anyone except my brother.

1 Like

I love animals too. I have two cats. I had 3 dogs before but I think it is too much work with dogs. I don’t have energy for dogs.

0 Likes

I love my wonderful furry companion - my dog better than anyone including my brother :laughing: only kidding but its a close call on that one

2 Likes

I have the same problem relating to animals that I do with people. I’m with trees. Quite a number of them I have liked more than people.

1 Like

That’s interesting pob. Do you transfer that interest to wood and paper. I could develop a better attitude toward books with that idea.

0 Likes

I do not care about my family. I mainly care only about my dogs. They are my joy in life. I get along better with them than people.

0 Likes

Some animals act more people like than people act people like.

2 Likes

I think that people are animals

And that animals are people

0 Likes

I never thought about that. I do have a lot of wood furniture. An oak bed + oak desk that are about 100 years old. Oaks are my favorite trees. I’ve had experience with them. I like the presence of the older live trees. But I do like the cut wood - my old furniture seems dry and almost turning to dust like mummies. Paper - most of my experience is with computer paper + ruled notebook paper which aren’t that great. I do like fine, art + handmade paper and have wanted to make my own.

0 Likes

I love trees as well

4 Likes

my dogs are what i get out of bed for maizie and bernard are my life lol

1 Like

i love nature and animals, insects, it is all beautiful, i could live in a forest ,and never see anyone and i would be very happy.
take care

2 Likes

I have four dogs. I love one dog more than the others. We understand each other better than the other dogs. He loves me as much as i love him. He is a great dog. Would hate for him to ever leave me. We have a strong connection. He gives me that inner peace sometimes I am looking for. He also holds all my secrets.

5 Likes

I have 6 indoor only cats.

Animals are more loyal than people.

Anybody else name the trees they love? I do. Spent more time in them growing up than out of them.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a tough question…I love my family, and friends more than I have ever loved my pets…People to me are good and bad, but all animals are good as far as I’m concerned…even the carnivorous lions in the jungle…feeding their families…

I found it very hard to lose my pets, just as much as people…it’s a draw for me, I love both animals and people…

ESPECIALLY THE HONEY BADGER...(youtube video, funnier than heck)
0 Likes

If we’re bringing trees in, then yes, there are some trees I like more then people. Gentle Geofferys are one of my favorite. They smell like butterscotch. :evergreen_tree:

0 Likes