Anybody got the bug?

My dad has been sick several days and I have been sick like 4 days at least. Just achy and stuffy nose and fatigue. I’m feeling a little better so I might clean my house today. It really needs it and there are snot rags lying everywhere

3 Likes

We are just getting out of summer but our winter last year was bad for the general flu. Even with the covid or maybe because of all that some doctors were saying worst flu season ever here. My Aunty got the bug and was sick for a fortnight. We were on our feet with covid in a couple of days.

1 Like

I had a bout of nausea last week that made work tough but it only lasted a few days.

1 Like

Around Christmas and new years everyone was getting sick but now its mostly allergies going around

1 Like

Yeah allergies are back. It’s going to rain.

1 Like

My daughter has a cold that just started. Yesterday morning she was stuffy but that was it. We sent her to school and she ended up coughing so hard she threw up in class!! I felt so bad for her. So now shes home getting some nebulizer treatments. Shes feeling better this evening and her coughing has stopped. So she’ll likely go to school tomorrow.

I’m sick for the first time in years. Just a stuffy nose, sore throat and cough. Nothing too bad but still. I forgot how much it sucks to be sick.

1 Like

I haven’t been physically sick in years thank god. I get the flu shot.

1 Like

I’ve been sick since January.

Finally, finally feeling better for the first time.

It’s been a nightmare.

A lot is going around.

Not just COVID and the flu.

Whatever I got lasted forever and was terrible.

1 Like

Yeah I get it. My dad has been sick 2 weeks. I’ve been sick since Saturday. I’m starting to get better. I think

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.