3 Likes

I liked dragons blood on netflix

1 Like

I think Pokemon counts.

1 Like

I love Aggretsuko. She’s my spirit animal lol

Watching Hunter x Hunter (2011) atm.

1 Like

Now watching World Trigger. It’s pretty good.

1 Like

Check out tokyo ghoul, its on Netflix and the berserk movies.

3 Likes

Beserk is really good. But the anime is not so good. The books are amazing. I’m currently binge watching One Piece

Here in the uk it’s really hard to get some of the books at the moment. Not sure why. So I’m watching the anime instead.

1 Like

@oz_aru I read that manga. I’ll check it out! Ty.

@Qwerty I couldn’t get into One Piece. Not sure why. Couldn’t do Naruto, either.

2 Likes

I want to read the Berserk manga; it seems right up my alley. The artwork is gorgeous and the story seems really intense.

1 Like

Watching attack on titan for the first time so far so good!

Not a big anime fan but Season 1 of One Punch Man is pure gold. It’s also funny, which is something I don’t say often about anime because the humor usually doesn’t translate well for me.

:black_heart:Tokyo Ghoul

Hatcha tatcha tootloo baybeee

1 Like

I like Death note

1 Like

Is it wrong to revive an old thread?

I’m SO sorry if it is, but I just wanted to talk about anime somewhere without opening a new thread that already exists. :laughing:

This past month, I’ve been NON-STOP watching My Hero Academia, One Piece (recently just restarted watching because it’s hype’d up everywhere on Socmed).

Not to forget, Jujutsu Kaisen is the newer and cooler animes out here.

There is currently holding a Naruto Exhibition in my next door nearby city but It looks quite Old. Meaning… they’re using old technology to celebrate the anime; but hey, I guess something is better than nothing. :rofl:

1 Like

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator