Anime thread

I like anime. Just finished up Demon Slayer. Began watching 7 Deadly Sins, it’s silly. Anyone else?

8 Likes

Deathnote was pretty cool I thought.

Studio Ghibli animations are awesome to watch.

Animation in general is pretty neat :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

i’m currently watching “nana”. i watch a lot of anime.

3 Likes

deathnote was good yea i thought… really enjoyed that one

5 Likes

My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I don’t like the first FMA, I just really love FMA: Brotherhood; it’s so much better.

My next/other favorite anime is Death Note.

A lot of the Studio Ghibli films are also super fantastic. Hubby’s favorite Studio Ghibli anime is Spirited Away. My favorites are Kiki’s Delivery Service, Princess Monnoke, and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

We watched The Promised Neverland, a little while ago. That one was really good.

A super silly one, but anatomically and medically correct, is Cells at Work! It’s a silly anime about the different functions of the body, like there are “people” who are different functions. Like, there are lots of red blood cell little people and there are platelet people who gather together to stop the bleeding of a wound. I was studying medical textbooks and medical websites, for Medical Billing & Coding, at the time that I watched this anime, and it’s amazing how accurate it is! I recommend it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve seen one Cells at Work episode. I should look it up because I got Crunchyroll.

2 Likes

I am watching Cyborg 009 these days. It’s old one. Used to air on tv when I was kid.

2 Likes

I like Death note, but not the live action movie.

4 Likes

I was always into naruto and naruto shippuden but boruto was disappointing

3 Likes

I like Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, too. I also like DragonBall Z and DragonBall Super. And One Punch Man.

4 Likes

A lot of people like One Piece, but I never liked that manga.

I did see that the manga Beserk was made into an anime.

1 Like

Speaking of manga, I used to really like Elemental Gelade, when I was a teen. I haven’t read it since my teenage years, so I don’t know if I would still like it, but I really liked it back then. It had action and also some really funny humor.

1 Like

I have read a bunch of manga, but I don’t remember the names. I am horrible at remembering names of things.

Right now I am into web toons. If you like easy to read comics, you should try Line Webtoon. Really easy to read and digest. Lots of different toons to choose from in all genres

3 Likes

I liked the One Piece manga, I read hundreds of chapters of it.

4 Likes

I like Attack on Titan and Deathnote.

3 Likes

Oh, Attack on Titan is my favorite next to Demon Slayer.

3 Likes

Cowboy bebop, I still listen to some of the soundtracks to this day. That’s got to be one of my favorites.

Ghibli all day.

Akira

Vampire hunter D

Ninja scroll.

Gundam

Slayer

Records of lodoss war

Oh yeah, 80’s-90’s anime was my jam.

2 Likes

Oh, I have heard of the Lodoss Wars one. I will look it up.

I read some of the Akira manga.

2 Likes

The show never really took off, but the manga was really good.

I never got a chance to read the Akira manga, but I’ve heard good things. I worry it could trigger me though.

It’s on the list of the fiancées “Ooorgles banned media”. I tried to show it too her and she was having none of that. Lol

2 Likes

I thought Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Princess Tutu were okay, when I saw them years ago.

2 Likes