Angel Numbers

That’s why it’s my life path number :wink:

Some people need to see magic in order to feel significant. Who am I to deny you?

I don’t make the rules fractaled

Neither do I try to live by them

But some things u just accept. I guess

Magic :magic_wand: follows me like I can’t avoid it I’m sorry ma’am. Yes who are you to deny me. My sheer presence of claiming magic I don’t think nullifys your experience in any way. Unless you just fear being wrong which I never have feared myself :-1: aka it’s just magick.

1 Like

Ok. :open_mouth: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been arrested at 11:11, twice.

AM and PM.

Got put in the cop car, looked up and saw 11:11 on the clock.

1 Like

9 follows me everywhere.
It’s my favourite number

1 Like

9 has also followed me and is my favorite number too.

2 Likes

Just because we want something to be true doesn’t make it so. I think there are a great many mysteries to this life and things that we will never understand. If we try to wrap our heads around them we will go crazy, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

What you describe in the starting post is common among delusional individuals. I didn’t suffer from this particular issue personally. I met people who did however. It’s usually women. My biological mother in particular wouldn’t shut up about seeing prophetic numbers everywhere, clocks, car numbers, billboards, receipts, etc. She emphasized number seven.

I have a degree in accounting and programming. I know numbers. This much is just delusions and should be avoided like triggers.

1 Like

I don’t think it has any special meaning but I like the number 23. It’s a big one for those into Magick (which I’m not). I have a guitar with the serial number ending in 023.
I like the number 154 too. It’s the name of Wire’s 3rd album. Don’t know if there’s any specific meaning to it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.