An indie/alt rock song by me and @ThePoet

A , C(which was a ■■■■■), G, D, and E. All major.

1 Like

I hear you on the C lol

The hardest open chord transition for me was C to G, they have no fingers in common. Unfortunately a lot of songs out there are combos of G C and D so its a must to learn

Once your fingers get calloused enough youll be able to handle it no problem, and faster than you might think! Best of luck

1 Like

Thanks @zwolfgang . I’ve got a long way to go. lol

2 Likes

its strange bc the song that I was singing (or trying to sing) impromptu was a combination of the G, D & C and it sounded awesome but I am looking to add more spice to it so i’m going to keep at it and try different combinations,

I have an idea for another song so I might keep the last song on the shelf atm and concentrate on this new one, i’m a bit of a lazy schmuck though so I havent recorded anything yet, I tried to record the first song but idk what happened but i messed it up, I think the mic was too close to the sound hole.

Awesome song btw guys, i am very impressed, its very inspiring.

2 Likes

Thanks @Resilient1 and yeah recording is a lot of effort, especially if youre like me and take billions of takes to hget it to sound halfway decent lol

You got this!

It’s nice to see you back on the forum @zwolfgang Excellent collaboration with @ThePoet on that song. It’s really good!

2 Likes

Very good. Nice production.

2 Likes

Ayy thanks moonbeam I appreciate it :slight_smile:

And thanks @rogueone … appreciate your kind words :grin:

3 Likes

My mind has been outer space recently.

This track was the right tonic.

Dope!

Great collaboration, guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks dude!! Most of the credit goes to zwolf he made the absolutely amazing instrumental.

1 Like

Big Z is the visionary…he can see what we all bring to the table…and make it all happen.

@ThePoet You’re a witch. I gotta get you to write a bridge for my ballad. I’ll lay it on you in a different thread.

2 Likes

Lol I’m always open to working on new songs…just lemme know what I can do when the time comes…I do need to get a new mic tho…or go to a studio. May end up rerecording the vocals

2 Likes

just finished this beat tonight :slight_smile:

I did this one last week i think

4 Likes

1st ones drums are so sick!

3 Likes

@Resilient1 Woah these beats are sick! The first one the drums have a real nice satisfying crunch and its super atmospheric. Second one sound sweet too, youve been doing great work man

Keep it up I wanna hear more :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.