Afraid thinking of someone will cause me to telepathically link to them

It’s a bit unnerving, and though I know the thought is irrational, it makes me uncomfortable in my own skin, so that I’m trying to block and suppress my own thoughts.

2 Likes

I had this. Dont worry it wont at one point i was thinking people could read my thoughts and people that id link to people or make them do things just by thinking of them its weird i d get intrusive thoughts and id get so worried the people around me could see them

2 Likes

There are times when it’s worse, but it makes it hard to be around people. Thought broadcasting and telepathy have been somewhat ongoing delusions for me.

1 Like

I understand when i get in my moods i feel as though i have nothing left. And my bullies took my happiness from me i feel so traumatised

2 Likes

Yes I recognize this… when I also think of someone, another voice tells me not do it.

1 Like

tell your pdoc about it…maybe you can up or change your meds to solve this problem.

1 Like

I have this all the time. I can feel when someone is thinking of me too. Too many times I’ve felt specific people thinking about me, then they contact me seconds later.

1 Like

I used to struggle with this. The upside was that I coped by intentionally thinking nice thoughts all the time. The downside was that I never felt comfortable sitting with my less pleasant thoughts.

For me, CBT really helped.

3 Likes

I’ve had that belief in the past. It’s stressful.

I would avoid stress and ask your pdoc to up your meds. Hopefully that will help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.