Added four people to being my friend since two weeks ago

There was the fresh Halloween Party that some cashiers I see every day invited me to, and then our next door neighbors that moved out still come over to see me about once a week. My therapist wants me to visit him in Norman just about an hour away but with my new car I can go. we have arranged for me to make gumbo for them. In just a short time I am not lonely anymore. Life can turn on a dime…

4 Likes

Keep up the momentum Jukebox, keep doing great/little things :slight_smile:

also can you actually play guitar? I love it when people play guitar at parties!

1 Like

There was a guitar in the Halloween Party and I played “sanitarium” because there was a biker sitting next to me…then I just put it back. they had metal on the radio playing low.

I mean, seriously, I will have $500 more a month than I’ve been living on this month! I got a new car ! (2004 new to me) that can go places like cities in the state…I might even go to Colorado to see my friend Debby.

1 Like

I didn’t know you live near Norman! I used to live in Moore!

1 Like

that’s a trip !! yes, I live south of Norman almost 45 minutes. It’s all highway and it now I can buy brie cheese because these hicks don’t eat it in my town. anyways, how long ago were you in Moore? fascinating…

About three years ago. I went right after the really bad tornados. I was helping my friend repair her farm and her trailer. I did not have a very good time down there because I have a very stereotypically gay look, and a lot of people objected to that. I basically had to pretend I was straight, and that’s just how everyone looks in the north.

I did like that you guys had ethanol free gas, and I loved Oklahoma City. That place had a crazy fun atmosphere.

1 Like

sorry you were bothered about being gay. I love the city and go to Flip’s Wine Bar and Trattoria there. excellent italian food. did you ever eat there? original art on the walls.

Norman…the Sooners are picking it up after their bad start! I don’t think they have a shot at the playoffs though. This year is too strong at the top.

1 Like

yeah, my poor Sooners can’t get a break. our defense is nil. I wish we would get our stuff together and win another championship but Stoops has lost his touch I think…either that or Mike Stoops is messing it up. I can’t tell.

1 Like

I took a break during basketball season this year from posting. I completely forgot about buddy hield. I was pulling for Oklahoma bball this year because of hield!

1 Like

yeah, I like our basketball team, they’re pretty good. I also root for my state professional basketball team, the Thunder.

1 Like