Aalmost at my first goal

I’m almost at my first weightloss goal to get down below 300 pounds. I’m at 310 I havent been below 300 since before I started psych meds.

I hope I can make it. I think the voices have kept me down quite a bit and I hope they go away

13 Likes

You’re doing great!! Happy for you.

That’s a pretty picture of you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing @cbbrown. What a transformation. Hold that head up high girl :blush:

3 Likes

Heres an picture of me last year

4 Likes

Sorry I just feel like the med changes and eat right with the exercise is working.

4 Likes

No need to apologise @cbbrown. Keep posting pics of your weight loss journey and success. It is inspirational. I think you look beautiful when you were chubby and simply amazing now. Even more so, your inner beauty shines through too. Stay proud.

3 Likes

Good for you for sticking with it. Nice pic, it really shows the loss. And I like your hair.

1 Like

@antidepressant044 thank you
@Sarah thank you. I didn’t walk today the in laws were gone so i watched the dogs.
@77nick77 thank you my partner thinks I should grow my hair out I might cut it. I know i dont want to set a far off goal but one that’s closer

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.