A wild dreamer has appeared

Hey everyone, it’s been a while. Had some free time and thought I’d pop in to say hey and post some updates.

I’ve been doing trauma therapy for a while now, and have been having a lot of PTSD/dissociative symptoms. My diagnosis is kind of up in the air. They basically said that they’re trying to figure out whether it is indeed schizoaffective disorder, psychosis caused by trauma, or Dissociative Identity Disorder (that one scares me a little.)

Things have been up and down as usual. The flashbacks have been terrible and I’m having them pretty much daily. All of you were so supportive to me here, so I appreciate all of you and felt I owed it to y’all to pop in and whatnot. Hope all of you have been well.

7 Likes

@disciple and @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I’m tagging you guys because I know both of you asked about me last time I disappeared for a while.

1 Like

Sounds Impressive.

Never Give Up, Friend (!!!)

2 Likes

I haven’t been around as much lately but I am glad you updated us on your situation. I know how hard it is to deal with all this stuff regardless of what the pdoc calls it. Keep fighting, man, and don’t give up hope. Take care.

1 Like

2 Likes

@anon9798425 I’m having a really bad day, and your comment made it a little better. So thanks lol.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re struggling so much @Dreamer! It sounds awful! I’m proud of you for sticking with therapy. It’s not easy, and your doing it! You’re pushing through! You are brave and strong! Rooting for you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.