Schizophrenia.com

A thread about...human sexuality!

0 Likes

bump! 1515151515

0 Likes

Bloody hell mate, I just SPLORFED my tea on the cat. Five points to you. Bahstid.

:weary:

1 Like

@MrSquirrel you may be one of the most stable people here

0 Likes

Ooooooh, not last month, but thank you for the kind words.

:heart:

0 Likes

My memory is poor, right now, but when I see a comment from you, I read it and think. Thank you

0 Likes

My boyfriend and I have only been having sex once every four months.

I think I would like more often but I want intimacy and that both parties are willing and consenting but I plan on moving away from my boyfriend but hopefully we can stay friends and see what happens.

I met a woman the other week that I was attracted to and I thought then maybe I could have a romantic relationship with a woman.
I think that’s the first time I have thought that thought.
I really want a penis but with the right woman other things may be more important.

I have never had a romantic relationship with a woman or thought I would but if we have attraction and so I would give it a go.
That just came from last week.

I have my menapause but can get aroused.
I don’t get aroused unless interacting.

1 Like

I have a place in my heart for terry davis. I was heartbroken when he passed away

0 Likes

I used to be very athletic but after what schiz and the meds have done to my body i dont feel comfortable having sex.

1 Like

Agree gotta have sex as much as possible they say it is good for peoples Mental Health

0 Likes

Isle of Man Bud!

0 Likes

What do you mean the ‘normie’ world as far as iam concerned everyone on this forum and with are condition is normal

0 Likes