A thread about...human sexuality!

Yeah this is a great topic, and I think correlations between sexuality and mental health, schizophrenia especially, is very very understudied.

I have dated both men and women and slept with both.

I have slept with men in all the ways you can think possible, meaning I can get turned on in more than one way.

Romantically, I’m attracted to men. Women seem to be very impatient with me, or I am impatient with them, or something like that. I will say this, sex with women takes far longer for me than sex with men does. So aim probably just gay.

Here’s the deal though. I’ve come to the point in my life we’re sex isn’t necessary but intimacy is. I need to kiss and I need to cuddle. I do not need to have sex. But I do need to talk, and I do need to say I love you.

I don’t think that means that I’m asexual because they need to be attractive to me.

Hey has anyone ever heard of Terry Davis? The schizophrenic who built is own operating system?

This is equivalent to one man building a skyscraper.

I too like programming, I think i want to take the project up. It took him almost two decades of work all day to finish it.

All right. I love this site.

I guess it’s better than making a thread about turnip sexuality.

2 Likes

Well I wish I was romantically into women. I think they would be much better in that department then the assh*** men I’ve been with.

1 Like

I have had sex with 7 women, and I am in my mid 40´s. So I can’t really say Im very sexual. I do like sex though. But right now, I don’t think I can handle it. Im heterosexual.

I identified as asexual for almost my whole life (I’m only 31). On my last manic cycle, I became very sexually attracted for the time–only to women, which had always been my romantic attraction. So, I identify as a “Bambi lesbian,” which is an affectionate term from the 80’s about a lesbian who preferred cuddles, kisses and such to sex.

Oddly, this reaction to a manic cycle only happened after a “streamlined” my antipsychotics (got off of three and down to one–Vraylar).

1 Like

Hi, I live on The ‘Rock’ Isle of Man How Ya Doing Lads!

I have a friend who just got out of jail (he was being an idiot and I fell out with him at the time, long story) who says we are going to hit up clubs when he moves back down. He knows I am a virgin.

Sounds like a plan. :cocktail::beer::beers::cocktail:

Hi, iam hetrosexual thinking of sex all the time at the moment

I am straight,I like having sex with woman,a lot…I wonder if I am hypersexual

That depends. Do you have anything to show off?

you wish lol 15

Hey!
I have standards.

so do i lol, i know where to draw the line

Pfft.
Like you could draw a line.

1 Like

its invisible line lol 1234

1 Like

What a funny coincidence!
My underwear is also invisible.
Do you want me to show you?

not really, i’m not into that sort of thing thankyou.

So you’re not wearing any underwear?
If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you were flirting with me.
Wink wink

1 Like

yeah, funny, you wish

I like women, no big deal