Schizophrenia.com

A popular tv show or movie you've never seen?

i can think of a lot of tv shows i’ve never seen NCIS, bachelor, and the bachelorette, and the big bang theory among others.

and there are probably a lot popular movies i’ve never seen as well, i don’t even know most of the big releases of the last 10 years.

how bout you?

2 Likes

Never seen titanic or avatar !

2 Likes

Any star wars

1 Like

Star wars for me too

1 Like

hmmm i seen most movies =/
i watch a movie every day so it’s hard to find movies i didn’t watch but i still find older movies i didn’t watch regularly.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Avatar, no interest. There are probably dozens of movies that I haven’t seen, because I just don’t pay attention to them anymore

1 Like

Same here, every movie broadcast after 2010 i don’t know about. Sometimes i see the billboards and think to myself i like to watch that advertised movie but i can’t afford it. They are German movies i missed the last 20 years. In theory i need 50 years time to watch what i like to watch. Same with books i still like to read and all the different religions i haven’t read about. Hopefully i get reincarnated and will be still interested uploading it all.

2 Likes

The Joker, my friends saw it without me. 1555

1 Like

Game of thrones
Breaking bad
The walking dead

3 Likes

ah you really should watch “breaking bad” =D i watched it 2 times with my dad.

1 Like

Game of Thrones
Mandolorian
The Witcher
Any reality show

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a lot of popular movies.

Haven’t seen Avatar.

1 Like

Can’t think of any. I didn’t watch lord of the rings or the hobbit until a couple months ago

@ninjastar i Can’t believe you haven’t seen game of thrones. Seems like you’d like it, it was my favorite show until they ruined it with the last few seasons

2 Likes

I have no desire to watch this show ever

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything that is fiction; I don’t like fiction.

1 Like

No one watches it for that stuff. after reading that it does seem as its too often but it is more to show how bad and unstable the characters and the time period they are living in are. I don’t think they are glorifying rape or anything. I see how it can be unwatchable for some tho as it is probably the worst show in that regard

2 Likes

They definitely were.

I watched the show for a few seasons.

Sex was the show, all kinds.

Without it half the plot would have fallen to pieces.

It’s a good television, but it did glorify rape.

3 Likes

I know my triggers and don’t seek them out. It isn’t a moral stance or anything, just sends me into a panic attack.

2 Likes

yea i think game of thrones wouldn’t be for me either from all i heard about it. It would trigger me too…

1 Like

The blue people or the arrow kid cartoon?

1 Like