With my foot on the accelerator,
Rev rev rev! But going nowhere.

10 Likes

Better than being in reverse I expect!

2 Likes

Haha ! Maybe …!

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, so much I would like to do in my life, but disease and meds really slow things down and limits the options. Still, got to do the best with what I got I guess.

1 Like

This poem hits all the right notes for me. It’s short, concise, colorful, funny, relatable. Actually, all of your poems concise and relatable. You are talented and creative.

Do you write longer poems? Do you save a copy of the poems you write on this site? I have written a few, I never bothered with saving them, I have so much poetry I don’t mind some of it flying free.

2 Likes

Thanks very much @Leaf ! Generally I just stick to 4 lines. No I don’t save any of them.

1 Like

Well at least you have a digital record of all of them that you can access any time you like. You usually write one per day? I think I’ve seen bonus poems. How long have you been doing it? That could make a good estimation of how many you’ve done.

1 Like

Just one a day. However occasionally but rarely I’ll do a bonus poem! :smile:

You got me curious, so I did a search and I found poems from 2016. I remember I took a long break from doing them at one point though.

1 Like

That has the potential to be over 1500 poems my friend. Quite the legacy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.