A Photo of Your Favourite Room

Right now my dining room is my favourite. It’s a nice view of the water and my cats approve to lol

Take a photo of your favourite room in your house and share it. I’d love to see :slight_smile:

10 Likes

All of my room are still disaster zones from the move. But my favorite is the living room. Maybe I’ll clean up a bit and get a picture later.

1 Like

My house is always is a half disaster.im working really hard at getting it to a god point. Renovating takes so long though and I buy a lot of ■■■■ when I’m manic and then need to get rid of it after.

I love when it’s organized and clean. Even better when I’ve decorated it a little bit and it starts to feel complete.

3 Likes

I really did want to see everyone’s fave room. Don’t be afraid if they’re messy!

My favorite room is the one I filled entirely with pillows!

14 Likes

That’s incredible. How many are in there? Do you lay in there and have naps? I probably would.

Over 200, but not enough to dive headfirst into them without spraining your wrist. As I sadly found out.

4 Likes

The living room. I cleaned this afternoon but it’s still not organized from the move and the toddler tornado has been free for a few hours.

9 Likes

This is my living room when I lived in Australia 5 years ago. I had spent most of my time here in this little couch typing on my laptop for my PhD thesis.

9 Likes

This is my living room now in Nanjing, China. In an apartment.

10 Likes

You have to climb a pillow mountain if you want to open the window. :smile:

3 Likes

Looks very neat!

Thanks for your compliment , @bananatto My child has grown up and lived and lives in his own apartment. So it’s easy for me to keep my living rooms tidy. My husband’s study is usually messy, though. He likes to stack everything up on top of his desk.

4 Likes

Hey @green5 which subject u did ur phd on…??

It’s a gender study, about the notion of masculinity in China during a specific period of history. May not be intersting to you and other members here. But for me it was an exploration of cultural identity of China. After the defeat of China by Japan in 1894 Sino-Japanese War generations of Chinese were confused about their national and cultural indentity and did this kind of explorations.

I was wonder if the Indians have been also confused about their cultural identity and doing similar explorations.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

By Indians do you mean Native Americans? I spoke to a Native American who said a lot of the sadistic accounts of his ancestors behavior was about behavior (such as scalping) taught to them by Europeans.

1 Like

Oh, no, what I meant was the native people in India. Not in America. Sorry about the confusion I caused.

Oh, you didn’t cause the confusion. That’s just the confusion caused by careless American usage. I don’t know Indian history enough to comment on Indians…lol

1 Like

Here is my living room at Christmas.

7 Likes