A.I. Creations 0001

Dude, they are. :astonished:

I really can’t wait to see what the upcoming years will bring us.

2 Likes

Yeah its going to be insane.

My dream is to be able to take a mountain bike video of myself and then ask ai to create new videos me doing different stunts in other locations of the world just by me showing a photo of the location or someone elses video clip.

Then i can do all the extreme stunts without the risk of broken bones :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha nice that sounds dope. :astonished:

2 Likes

Also real time movies that you can change based on mood or interest.

Or choose your own adventure films in real time.

That will happen with video games too

2 Likes

Video games and A.I would be insane.

Like extreme VR or something.

Playing basketball with your friends in real life, while they’re somewhere else.

2 Likes

Only you can prevent forest fires

7 Likes

@LevelJ1

3 Likes

That would make for a good movie :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or a mini series. Do they still do mini series? I think my mind may be trapped in the late 80’s.

Maybe Matlock could guest star. :thinking:

1 Like

I gave it something simple cause it was having a hard time producing anything good from my prompts. My prompt was two lovers walking out of a giant anus.

3 Likes

Lol. A giants colon is a strange place for a date.

2 Likes

Yeah this ai thing isn’t working out for me. I’m still trying to make a good one.

1 Like

My latest character. He is impatient russian with big nose telling his ai 3D printer to make him things. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha. Funny stuff.

How about this :

2 Likes

Scene 2 :

1 Like

The Russian guy was demanding too much money for the second scene so we had to replace him. Fortunately, the remaining budget surplus afterward left us enough money to give Sir Level a third arm.

In the third and final scene, the climatic conclusion, the two realize the error of their ways, make up, and live happily ever after.

2 Likes