A "burger" is not a burger without...?

Peanut butter!!!

What is your favorite ingredient(s) for a burger besides buns?

Keep in mind it may or may not have meat inside (crispy chicken, breast, soy, none of them… , even beyond meat :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:)

4 Likes

Got to be cheese!

4 Likes

… Ketchup or BBQ sauce

2 Likes

C´mon @rogueone @Wave , you cannot have a burger without PB…

3 Likes

I would put pineapple

3 Likes

REAL MEAT.

I don’t eat fake meat.

7 Likes

Veggie burger with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, pickles, and jalapeños. No bun.

4 Likes

Oddly enough the only fake burger I’ll eat is the Whopper. I prefer the fake one over the real.

4 Likes

@rogueone one of my favorite burgers is simply: 150-180 grams beef, a good portion of goat cheese roller, lettuce and just balsamic vineager. Edit: oh yeah, and caramelized onions. The “french” classic.

@Wave I don´t like either of them

@mangojuice :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

@shutterbug word up! well, chicken is also fine.

2 Likes

A burger is not a burger unless it’s plain with cheese and bacon.

5 Likes

Real meat. I like beef burgers with raw onion, pickles, cheese, and tomatoes. Burger sauce is my fav as well.

4 Likes

Onions! Sometimes i like beef burgers but mostly I eat Morningstar Farms vegan Cheezeburgers or Grillers. Not that im vegan, I just like them and they fit in my daily calorie count well.

4 Likes

I agree ! Gotta have ketchup.

3 Likes

That is a sandwich.

I FIGHT YOU.

It was a fake burger long before there was fake meat.

6 Likes

Well… a burger is a type of sandwich. It´s like saying that a dürüm with lamb, feta and fries inside is not a dürüm because it doesn´t contain the typical kebab meat. Or saying that a pizza without tomato sauce is not a pizza (it is a “pizza bianca”), or a pizza without cheese (marinara) is not a pizza.

EDIT: damm I´m getting really hungry because of this discussion

2 Likes

I love ketchup with my burgers.

3 Likes

This sounds yum

3 Likes

I like a big fat juicy tomato on mine.

3 Likes

I love either real beef burgers with cheese, salt and lots of raw, white onions or

Real beef burgers with cheese, salt, ketchup, raw onions, and lots of sliced dill pickles.

3 Likes

It is @Milly! I love it that way :slight_smile:

3 Likes