A bit worried

This virus is spreading fast. We have new cases in the surrounding area. My husband works in the hospital. And now, I have a 103 fever. I was last out was last week, at the gynaecologist. Stress level is 9.

2 Likes

I would avoid hospitals now. They are the source of infections.

2 Likes

You have every reason to worry but if it is the virus than try not to spread it.

3 Likes

I’m inside with my husband and my two girls. I’m sobbing because they’ll get it if I have it. :sob:

1 Like

From what I’ve heard the masks people are wearing are not that effective to prevent catching it, but they are effective to prevent spreading it. You might want to consider wearing one if you can get your hands on a few.

I really hope you feel better soon @Cici2

2 Likes

Everywhere is out of masks. I had to cut a bra up.

1 Like

@Cici2

Calm down, hon. Call your doc first thing in the morning. If you’re ocding, call them now and get the doc on call. You CAN do this, get through this.

Tell me what I can do to help.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m having trouble breathing. I have a wheeze in my coughing and feel body aches. The hospital has been contacted and they are standing by. The infectious disease center has been contacted. They asked how long ago I was out 6 days ago. How my symptoms started and all other necessary questions. They told me there are limited tests for my area. I will get one tomorrow morning.
Thank you @JustTrish I just need positive, uplifting words. I’ve isolated myself from my family, we have food, fluids, and plenty of space from everyone. I’ve let my parents and brother know I’m currently sick and am hanging in there.

2 Likes

I hope you don’t have it. Wish you well.

2 Likes

Let’s be positive and think that you’re okay. Just keep telling yourself that you need rest to give you strength.

I wish you nothing but luv. You’re a fighter.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @JustTrish

2 Likes

just saw this…how horrible for you …I pray you don’t have the virus…maybe just the flu…I will continue praying for you…wish you the best…take a bandanna and fold it into a rectangular shape. slip a rubber band on each end of the rectangle short ends and slip it up the rectangle about three inches on each side. now fold in the parts of the rectangle you just slipped the rubber band…now put each end of the mask rubber bands on each ear…saw it on facebook.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re sick. So they’re letting you get tested? How old are you? They won’t let my niece test because she’s in her twenties. Anyway, I hope it doesn’t last long for you and that you’re ok.

1 Like

Anytime, @cici2. I just, yes now, got asked to go on a date. I’m in sweats. My hair is wet from the rain…

How are YOU feeling? Any better?

2 Likes

The told me to relax and they will get to me when they can. There aren’t that many tests available.

2 Likes

We have a tornado warning here, so I’m up, if you want to chat.

2 Likes

Oh no. I hope y’all are safe. But I’m dozing off. I took meds for the headaches… one of the symptoms is a headache.

2 Likes

Try to rest. Maybe you’ll feel better tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.