I’ve been eating one banana in the mornings as long as I can remember. There are a lot of good benefits on mental health! Check this link:
• Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin – the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
• Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
• Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
• Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
• Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
• Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
• Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
• High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.