7 new kittens in my backyard

Discovered 7 more new babies out in my back yard… :confused:

2 going under the shed where I found them.

The old grey with the new.

12 Likes

ohhhhhhhh =( can you re-home them?
Maybe post on Craigslist since they are still tiny.

1 Like

Awwwww sooo adorable

1 Like

They aren’t old enough to be away from their mama, I’d have to wait a couple more weeks, but this time, I’m loving em up and getting them used to being around people so they will not be afraid. This will make them more likely to get a good home- and stay in a good home.

@Goyankees, eeeeeeeeeeeee I just love to squEEze these babies, they’re so cute.

3 Likes

The first photo should be captioned “Tail of Two Kitties” :joy_cat:

3 Likes

There is nothing quite as cute and cuddly as a kitten or a puppy. They do need their shots, though. Maybe you can put them all in a box and stand in front of Wal Mart with a sign that says “free kittens”.

1 Like

“Will work for good home.”

On my family farm there is like 5 litters of barn cats, and the farm was already overrun by kitty cats. And it’s not like we can give them away as house cats cause they aren’t exactly tame.

one of the litters

9 Likes

They’re all so beautiful. Look at the mama’s eyes!!!

3 Likes

dont post them for free on craigslist always ask for some a some money THE REASON why is animal abusers get them for free to do their stuff on unfortunatelly

1 Like

How can you abuse such a cute frigging creature oh my gosh that’s so sad :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

you have no idea but exist and this is a way to avoid that to ask some money i know it sounds bad asking money to get a cat

1 Like

I’d never give a kitten to someone I didn’t know personally…even then, I’d have to do a “House check” on where they were going to live. You can never be too careful when it comes to such vulnerable babies.

1 Like

When I came back into the kitchen, there was a kitty in the bowl.

6 Likes