4.0 All A's

Congratulations Caroline. May this only be the beginning for you of greater things to come

1 Like

Thanks, Judy. My major is psychology. I hope to become a counseling therapist.

Congratulations on your results.

Did schizophrenia and mental illness give you the edge in understanding your course work?

1 Like

congrats caroline! great news tc

1 Like

Thanks @karl. I donā€™t think schizophrenia gave me much of an edge in my psychology course. We studied a lot of normal psychologyā€“the history of psychology, how the brain works, developmental psychology, etc. There was only a little bit of abnormal psychology. I was able to easily answer a question on one of the tests about dopamine and schizophrenia. Thatā€™s about it. And it certainly didnā€™t help me in my other coursesā€“Cultural Realities of Spain, Intro to Ethics, and Business and Professional Speech.

Great job CarolineC!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a quote I ran into yesterday:
ā€œNever underestimate the older generation, they got their education without the help of Google and Wikipedia.ā€

(Iā€™m thinking you got your education before EZlearning. Forgive me if Iā€™m wrong!)

3 Likes

WELL DONE!
actually I have nearly finished my level 3 business BTEC course I have gained DISTINCTION in 5 subjects and have 4 more to do. I am so happy and this is despite crippling anxiety and occasional paranoia

1 Like

Well done you! :smiley:

1 Like

You are right. I got my primary and half of my secondary education well before the internet. I dropped out of school when I was fifteen, so that why I only got half of my secondary education before the internet. I took the GED test and passed, so thatā€™s how I got into community college.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Good for you. And congratulations to you too.