Got a 100% on my test ;)

Second week into the semester and I have managed to keep my grade at a 100%. Don’t know if it’s the new med or just having a lucky day but was able to get threw chapter 2 of my book in one sitting. This I have not done since my diagnosis. Whatever the reason I’ll chalk it up as a win!

36 Likes

Well done! 151515

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Super excited to start my next class in 2 weeks now. Even though it’s about mental illness I was dreading it.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m so happy right now lol

1 Like

Wow! Congrats. You are doing great.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

Awesome! Good job. Keep up the good work. I hope the new meds work for you.

2 Likes

Very well done!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Saywhaat!
Good going! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! That means alot.

1 Like

Nicely done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yay! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am pretty excited about it. I was so nervous about it all week.

1 Like

We szs get wildly happy from the concept of perfect! Way to go !!:slightly_smiling_face::

3 Likes

Lol yes we do. I am just hoping to maintain a good grade in all classes. I have two withdraw grades from the voices bothering me to much last semester and I could not complete my work so I had to drop those classes. Glad this semester is going well so far :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome @Saywhaat! You’re on a roll! Glad to hear it. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good job! It sounds like a grade well earned! I can’t remember what you are studying. Would you be so kind as to refresh my memory?

2 Likes

Right now I am taking History of Rock and Roll. In 2 weeks I start Psychopatholgy and Development Disabilities. In one month I start Understanding Mental Health. :grinning:

4 Likes