3 Positives #4

Had a rest day yesterday and saw some friends. Was 5 of us which was good and we had a mini road trip to the city.

Good workout today. So much easier with the right gear and it’s been worthwhile all those months of living like a monk with limited spending to get the new rack.

Have little baby brother coming over today to do a workout too. So will touch base with him and have a chat. He’s a painter and decorator and working locally so he can use my stuff and our shower.

3 Likes
  1. I did quite a bit yesterday and today. Cleaned living room and kitchen. Went to hair dresser and blood draw (both scary). Did groceries. Cooked well. Social worker came by. Spent a lot of time with son. And more.
  2. Had a nice afternoon and evening with kid. We joked, cooked together, played a board game.
  3. Yesterday I didn’t feel good. IBS and anxiety flared up. I needed the evening to recover, and feel better now.
3 Likes
  1. I just tried a new sports. I am proud.
2 Likes

Saw my family for a bit.

Got new vape juice along with other things.

Gonna game on animal crossing with a friend at 7p. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

I went in to my clubhouse today and

• I attended a work & learning meeting discussing a consultation this Thursday which i am helping with.
  • Lunch was good and i had Salmon Pate and Caulifower & Cheese, after i helped dry the dishes.
  • I tended reception for a while and then chatted to a staff about questions for Thursdays Consultation presentation.
  • The Community fridge went live today and was stocked with bread and other things (we get it cheap from a food charity) so i grabbed a meal and a loaf on the way out. some members had picture taken with the fridge.
3 Likes

Bought second hand Victoria Beckham shirt.

Walked .

Spoke with my loved one.

3 Likes

leg day so not a big workout but getting it done!

Had lunch with dad and Aunty down the community club. So much cheaper so not going to the sports club anymore.

Did the whipper snipping. I hate the feeding mechanisms of my machine but got some good, reinforced line. So got the whole yard done to 95% on one go without having to reload. Worked well so tomorrow it’s supposed to be fine so I’ll mow the yard and it should look pretty good. It’s a lot of work but getting it done! Should be my new motto for 23!

R1. Getting it done!

5 Likes
  1. I started making my own ice coffee and egg sandwiches in the morning instead of going out to Mcdonalds

2. I am still ahead for the past 30 days in my finances and paid down my credit card another $400

3. My cat seems to have more energy since we changed his wet food. He was running around the apartment this morning.

5 Likes

I had a pretty good day today

• I went for coffee with my neighbour
  • I attended my 4 hr online course about peer support
  • I had another Coffee with my neighbours & got a little shopping
  • I managed to record a radio show and it sounds awesome :slight_smile: just checking it now.
4 Likes

Went to grocery store
Cooked and ate dinner
Relaxing now

4 Likes

Not even noon yet and I’ve…Actually went for a jog. Only did a little under 1km but gotta start somewhere.

Did half an hour of weights. Chest and Arms today trying out new exercise and some old staples. Really need to fix up a program…

And. Mowed the lawn. Was going to do it after lunch but got on a roll. I know it’s hard for me to get started when I stop so using some momentum. R1 in 2023 getting it done!

5 Likes

Exercised.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

Got a phone call from my loved one.

Had a nice breakfast.

3 Likes

Gonna smile
Gonna be grateful
I am in a good place

5 Likes
  1. Got a bit frightened and sad yesterday. Interesting things coming up. But not fun. Calm again today, thought not especially happy.
  2. Good plan for this evening.
  3. Feel happy about going to my job later.
5 Likes
  1. Doing the dishes… finally
  2. Went for a walk. Short but sweet.
  3. I finally… finally got some sleep last night. God I feel so much better!
5 Likes

I attended my clubhouse today and did a few things such as

• Updating the website (it still needs a lot of work)
  • W&L Consultation

Not much tonight, i’m just chillin, feel tired, i have sore eyes.

4 Likes

Thankfully I managed to go for a walk.that equals exercise.:love_you_gesture:t4::partying_face:

Got a phone call from my loved one.

Got elf :lipstick: make up.
I’m wearing elf today.
It’s cruelty free , cheap and good quality.

3 Likes

16,000 steps so far today so will look to hit 20,000 for the day.

Back today. Got a good 30 minute workout in and loving the new gear. So much variety and cable weights are pretty good for some things.

Went grocery shopping with dad and got the fixings for tacos for me for dinner. Dad is having steak and I’ve decided I need more variety so I’m cooking two meals tonight.

4 Likes
  1. I drove a lot yesterday and fortunately my back did pretty well.

2. My friend gave me some money for taking him shopping.

3. I can probably wait to get some new sneakers because my current ones feel better after i relaced them.

4 Likes

Managed to go for a walk.

Had an amazing lunch with my loved one.
I really enjoyed it.
No anxiety attacks thankfully even though we were out amongst people.

Told my fur babies I love them.

4 Likes