3 Positives #4

1. Played guitar, felt good
  2. Had a nice hot shower, much better
  3. Laid down some boundaries with a friend, and stood by it. Not my strong suit, but I’m learning
6 Likes

My day wasnt too hard

1. I attended my charity and worked on their website which was a bit difficult for me but I’m starting to get use to it.
  2. I sent some emails about the website from home and i fixed a couple of things.
  3. just tryin to relax.
3 Likes

Family day lunch for nephew and little bro’s birthday.

Did my workout nice and early and got a bit of a sweat up. Gotta love that.

Organised the boys for a catch up Monday. Usually it’s wed mid week but due to others work commitments we had to swap to Monday. It’s a road trip to a friends in the city so always fun.

3 Likes

I did yoga.

I’ve got a rainbow sandwich for dinner.(salad s/w)

I got a phone call from my loved one.:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ran the vacuum
Properly tossed some old meds away at the drugstore
Ate healthy

4 Likes
  1. My social worker thought of my birthday! And she even brought a present. And an attentive one. My teapot broke and I was all sad. She brought me a new, one with a heart. It was sweet. And a personal card, and nice tea.
  2. I spoke to my psychiatrist. He basicly admitted he had been plain wrong the last years, and that had caused me great damage. I have never in my life, heard a psychiatrist do that. He said that he did not believe any of my ideas, because I came in with schizophrenia. And he thought he shouldnt listen to anything I said. And just try and forcefully control me. That he now thinks that was prejudiced and wrong. And my ideas were actually pretty good. And I was getting better, now he just followed my lead. It would have been nice if that hadnt taken them 11 years. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: But this is more than I have seen any doctor ever do.
  3. It will have a fun day with kiddo, i hope. And go for dinner tomorrow in a nice restaurant. To celebrate.
6 Likes

When i saw ny p/doc when i was unwell i wasnt trying to share any ideas, i just remember being sat there and not getting much help, i took a list of things i’d been having trouble with and i was upset bc it was ignored. waste of time really, these days i have improved but i did that on my own, i just try and give a good report to the p/doc these days, its just a check up to make sure i am not ill or anything.

2 Likes

Had a dip.

Made potato and onion soup.

Showered and listening to the best radio station there is and it has no ads.
Playing my favourite music.:two_hearts:
My x is dj there.

4 Likes

Another day and another workout. Should have an ez curl bar turn up this week so will help with some variety.

Cleaned out the garage of all the cardboard boxes left over from the gym assembly. Took a load out to the transfer station and dumped a heap of cardboard. Looks a lot better and can move stuff around so going to put a table and chairs in so I can talk to friends out in the shed.

Lazy day today so got in a nap. Got to love a good 20 minute power nap.

2 Likes

I think that is sad.

I obviously had some pretty weird ideas too, when more ill. But to really listen to a patient, and hear what they tell about their family/life/body/mind, and about what they need…that is so important. If that misses from MH care, it is not good care.

1 Like
  1. Had a great afternoon with kid. We traveled to one of the big cities here. We visited a market hall that has all sorts of restaurants and stalls with foreign food and other things. And to the big bookshop near it, to give ourselves a nice book. After, I was extremely tired and needed to withdraw. But we had a fun time.
  2. I bought myself a few nice plants, and they start to flower.
  3. I cleaned up half my kitchen. The rest is for today.

Market hall:

10 Likes

nice picture, that place looks awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is cool. There is art on the inside. And it has a lot of tiny little shops with many types of international food. My son likes it a lot. I’m normally more into the calm countryside cosy little places. But I like this too. There is a lot to see and try.

2 Likes
  1. I had a birthday dinner with dad and kid. Relationship with dad is very strained, and I was tense before, but it was actually a nice evening.
  2. I’m still not very productive, but I did good self-care today: brushed teeth, showered, washed hair, dressed nicely, cooked good food for myself and ate it too. And did a few chores.
  3. Don’t know a third. :-/
6 Likes

I had an ok Sunday

• I went to Church and spoke to some people after
  • I then went to my Mums and met my Sister
  • Tonight I made beef curry and had a bath.
4 Likes

Told my fur babies I love them and was so happy to have them.I’m so blessed to have them.:pray:t4::two_hearts:

Got my eyebrows tinted and waxed and they are the best they’ve ever been.

Exercised.

4 Likes
  1. My net worth went up in the last 30 days by about $120 according to my mint.com app. I gave up buying diet soda plus i had a boost in my ssd check. I am glad because i have been running in the red each month for awhile.

2. I am down about 18 lbs since May. I joined an online TOPS weight loss group and got a free fitbit and wifi scale from my health insurance.

3. I started “Meatfree Mondays” and am cutting dead animals out of my diet today.

5 Likes

Woke up so I suppose that’s good
Ate banana nut bread
Just try to maintain for the day

5 Likes
  • I went to my clubhouse and had hotdog and chips for lunch, washed dishes and then tended reception, I had a chat with a staff as well.
  • i sent away for a membership to a charity food store and i am hoping the saving i make there will pay for my parking permit. also heard back from a mental health charity that i am going to try and get involved with and from a person i’d like to interview for my radio show.
  • I’m going to my neighbours for a coffee and possibly a chinese curry so that should be good :).
3 Likes

Volunteer worked a couple hours.

Exercised.

Got a phone call from my loved one.

5 Likes