"1 hit of coke and you're hooked'....well

The only ■■■■ i’ve ever got hooked up is sleeping pills. And i tried almost everything.

Im a coke addict right now actually.

I can’t stop, it is one of the nicest things i’ve ever experienced.

When i get paid i head straight to the local coke dealer and buy enough to last me for the month.

I like regular, some go for all of that fake ■■■■ but not me. Just the straight stuff please. None of that vanilla horseshit, or cherry, eww, how could people even drink that ■■■■?!

Seriously, one hit of this ■■■■ years ago and that was it, i was a coke fiend for life! I just can’t stop drinking it now, im done.

I shoot coca cola, i really do.

3 Likes

Alcohol was always my drug of choice. It’s cheap, legal, and I love the high. I got carried away with it, though. I used to drink 30-35 beers in a day, and go for about five or six days, and then have a serious hangover. But then, it’s the craziest thing, Haldol decoate totally changed my body chemistry in regard to alcohol. Now the most I can drink is about 12-14 beers, and I don’t get that euphoric feeling I got when I had about 3-11 beers in me. That high was strong, almost like a narcotic. Even though I haven’t taken Haldol decoate for years, that effect still remains. In that sense, Haldol saved my life, because I probably would have gotten into some kind of trouble from alcohol. I would get out of hand sometimes when I drank. I still crave alcohol, but I think that is psychological. I don’t get drunk more than once a month.

1 Like