What social benefits do you receive in your country?

i dont receive any money since i was diagnosed in my thirties but thats fine cause i dont feel disabled
people that are on disability pension receive some ridiculous amount of money that i call funny money
and its very hard to get disability pension on the basis of your mental illness

but we have free or very cheap meds and completely free health care

there are no other benefits i know of

edit: im in serbia

2 Likes

How do u guess i am india โ€ฆbtw i am nepaliโ€ฆola ola ola olaโ€ฆ!!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s for telling him how to claim, heโ€™s a bit sour about the whole social security thing.

@JH85 I am not sour, I want to get social security, but I couldnโ€™t do it so far at least.

1 Like

@Erez_Shmerling u are rich my friend โ€ฆ!!!accept disability and send it to me โ€ฆ other wise letsโ€ฆ!!!

@Erez_Shmerling it sounds like you qualify for disability benefits. I do remember reading something in Haaretz about Israel having them?

Hi @Zoom, my starting salary in the year 1995 was 90 USD as per exchange rate of 34 INR per USD in 1995. After 3 pay commission in the year 1996, 2006, 2016 and one promotion now I reached to 1000 USD per month. But I am unsatisfy with this.

1 Like

@anon68148378 if you are unhappy, resign and let someone else get your salary.

Ha ha!!! @Erez_Shmerling, I somewhere here wrote that "weight of stomach is more than the weight of earth.!!!

1 Like

Erez sorry!!! I want to explore more! Want to start my small company. But my family specialy my sister and brother opposing most. They think this is a psyco decision. My wife in front of me my side and vice versa. I donโ€™t want to tolerate that my boss say or abuse me as a mad. I told it that to my wife.

1 Like

Disability Support Pension in Australiaโ€ฆ only after 6 years of proven suffering thoughโ€ฆ professors reports, psychiatrists reports, stays, medicationsโ€ฆ A full medical team on my side and it took months to get approved after years of work. They donโ€™t make it easy like some able minded people believe.

2 Likes

you go girl you go

2 Likes