What is your current diagnose..?

mine is schizoaffective disorder…it means bi-polar and sz together

PTSD with Psychotic Features, Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.

undifferentiated schizophrenia

1 Like

They keep switching between schizoaffective and paranoid schizophrenia. I also have severe anxiety and depression.

Paranoid personality disorder.

Officially it is schizoaffective disorder by my current psychiatrist - bipolar disorder by my therapist-/GAD/OCD

Paranoid schizophrenia, panic disorder, depression.

And a host of physical conditions.

Blessings,

Anthony

Originally I was diagnosed with psychotic disorder nos with borderline personality disorder that got changed to schizophrenia now its schizoaffective disorder with dependent personality disorder and PTSD.

Schizoaffective. It’s been that way for a while now.

I’m sza too. I also have three different personality disorders - schizoid personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder, and I forget what the third is. That combination of ailments makes it hard for people to give me effective treatment.

I have two the pdoc says schizoaffective disorder depressive type and the tdoc says major depressive disorder with psychotic features

Disorganized schizophrenia. Asperger’s Syndrome (now called high-functioning autism). Trekkie.

10-96

1 Like

4 psychiatrists diagnosed me as psychotic disorder nos, the last one named schizoaffective due to mood swings. My last pdoc is stupid, i was low on Gaba, and it can cause depression, now i raised my gaba and depression is gone, i still believe i have unknown mental illness.

ptsd with chronic auditory hallucinations xxx

schizoaffective disorder…for now at least idk

Schizoaffect with depression

I’m curious why you are diagnosed with both schizophrenia and depression and not schizoaffective. The reason I ask is because four years ago I struggled with depression so my last pdoc changed my diagnosis from paranoid schizophrenia to schizoaffective disorder despite the fact that I am no longer depressed. Diagnoses confuse me. It gets so complicated. I’ve been told though, and am starting to believe, that it doesn’t matter what label they bill the insurance company for it only matters to treat the symptoms. I also have panic attacks and anxiety. :sunny:

1 Like

Trekkie?! LOL. That’s a good joke. I’m still laughing about it.

I actually don’t know what my official diagnosis is. During the last few visits with my psychiatrist, she has told me that she is ‘sure [I’m] not a schizophrenic,’ and she keeps indicating that I may be schizoaffective. So, if I had to guess, I would say my ‘current’ diagnosis is schizoaffective.

Paranoid schizophrenia
Dissociative identity disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Obsessive compulsive disorder
Severe cocaine addiction (clean)

paranoid schizophrenia
generalized anxiety disorder
chronic skull ***ker