United States women win

U.S. women soccer have won the world cup. Hella of a lot of strong talent.

1 Like

And what a great example for our daughters.

I generally don’t give a s*it about women’s rights or empowering women. But my sisters are cool and smart and I like them and I will treat women as equals because they earned it. But they are just people to me. Flawed and pretty.

It’s about healthy lifestyle nick I think you missed the point.

I just thought I would interject that Daze.

You also don’t have kids am I right?

When you do you’ll know how important it is to build them up.

Anther of the English sports that the English suck at. Congrats US.

Can’t help but think of the movie A league of their own when it comes to women’s sports - Mmmm Geena Davis drooling.

I like your new pic. Never saw the movie.

1 Like

I lived with my nephew from when he was about 4-7. I know how kids are. I don’t hate women, it’s just that they are in the competition now and I grew up in a different era. It may not seem like it, but I did.

1 Like

Women have always competed or if they didn’t they dressed like men. Often they accepted being lesser sex but still always pushed the envelope.

I remember that movie but never saw it. I read books.

1 Like

I have nothing against you guys per se. You’re in the competition now. I know exactly what other men are getting away with. I’m competing too. But it’s my day off and I am enjoying a lazy day. Actually I think a soccer game is on TV right now. I have got to make it through the entire “A League of Their Own” one of these days, “There’s no crying in baseball”.

Just because we’re winning doesn’t make it new competition as I said we have always been competing we do it naturally not to prove anything.

Typically what happens in America is an ever powerful influence of peers. I didn’t have parents as examples but I competed because my friends were all strong-willed and striving for the best.

I don’t care about helping women unless they deserve it. I live in the real world and they are completion. A women called me snarky because I made the comment that if they want to take their anger out on someone than take it out on their boyfriends who treat them like s*hit. I can’t spend my time fighting everyone including the frustrated women my own age who feel they’re missing out. I don’t want to get into an extreme back and forth sexist rant. My last comment is that if you don’t think there are bullies of both sexes than you are certainly naïve. Let’s end it at that. Have a nice night.

1 Like

I’m not doing anything but stating the obvious if you are against what I have to say maybe you have issues.

Hey, I shouldn’t be fighting you, I should be fighting the other guys on these forums. I just detect a slight note of you trying to get one over on me. But I understand what you’re saying. I understand English.

You’re wrong nick I don’t feel that way.