Towards a nuanced view of mental distress

1 Like

I was reading my journal the other day. Came across a comment I made of dealing with screaming children on things like busses, trains, planes etc. How much I choose to try and ignore it all etc. Then I made the connection to how much it’s worse when we see someone in mental distress in the same places.

1 Like

Found the entry was a temporary trial at using the computer rather than writing. So I’ll just copy the paragraph as is. Apologies in advance.

Was something I noticed on the train some kid was carrying on i.e. general screaming brat. To me it was annoying, then it occurred to me. Most people do get annoyed when the kids do that. Easy to see how a Adult doing it would be more annoying. More so a psychotic one. Many thoughts on that. IDK is there any hope for the human race? I know things have changed a lot over the last 20 years. Even looking at even pay for women. My mind rebels a bit over it. Constantly got that what’s mine is mine, what’s yours is mine belief that women have. So hard to understand why the equal pay comes into it so often. IDK lot I can never comprehend from a female perspective. Sex sex sex. IDK wonder what women really think at times. I will never know. Wondering if my thinking is just so low level as well. What do healthy people think of? No idea! Never going to know. I will always be different properly just for the sake of being different. I’m such a screw up!