Symptoms and Cognitive Performance increased with Estrogen Drug in Woman (case study)

We’ve seen an increasing number of studies that show that estrogen therapy can have a positive impact on women who have schizophrenia. Here is another new study that supports this. People might talk to their doctors about trying this (women, that is).

The conclusion of this case study was:

Raloxifene may be useful as an adjuvant treatment for psychopathological symptoms and some cognitive aspects in women with chronic schizophrenia.

Stud Details:

Raloxifene Details:

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t know a lot of female hormones except that I’m peri-menopausal and regulating all hormone levels are important. Just messing with estrogen and not taking progesterone into consideration can make things worse.

I went from having menopausal symptoms that were getting worse while on prescription medication (the pill) for it to no menopausal symptoms, easier cycles and off the pill by taking the below supplement (and tinctures) and trying to regulate my hormones better.

http://healthyimmunity.com/products/Estrosmart.asp

There is actually a long history of research into how Estrogen seems to be helpful in schizophrenia. Here is a good link:

1 Like