Schizoaffective here

I love hypomania, it makes me motivated to actually get things done that needed to be or just doing more creative things.

yes. thatā€™s right.

Sza- depressive.
Thought to have manic episodes too, easy to tell when, just look at my house.
Clean= manic
Icky=depressed.

Depends on which pdoc to what label is on my forehead, have had quite a few pinned up there.

1 Like

I am too, I never asked what type though. I was diagnosed with depression not long before schizo so Iā€™m guessing depressive

With the depressive type, itā€™s not necessary to ask what type, :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.

1 Like

Iā€™m doctor says Iā€™m probably SZA, but she hasnā€™t given me the official diagnosis yet. My mom and my sister are SZA bipolar type.

My doctor said sza depressive type. Depression is so tiresome.

I think i may have schizoaffectiveā€¦ but confused could be bipolar aloneā€¦

if you have psychosis without any mood, you have sza. if you have psychosis only with mood, you have bipolar with psychotic features.

2 Likes

I know. But hard to tell since the psychosis was 7 years ago. I can wait till I get one but I really donā€™t try to :confused::cry:

1 Like

I have had the same pdoc for the last 21 years. That helps. He has labeled me sza, bipolar type all of this time. My house was always in a mess. I never cleaned it. I finally had to hire a maid to come in and clean it every two weeks. That sure helped. Now I have an apartment with a maid that comes and cleans every two weeks. This helps considerably. It would never get done otherwise. Itā€™s not that I am depressed. Iā€™m not. I just have no motivation. Part of my negative symptoms.

me too. my house is a messā€¦

Iā€™m Schizoaffective Bipolar type. My progression was BPII, BPI with psychotic features, SZA Bipolar type.

I am feeling that you have had it so rough and I canā€™t even respond. No words.