Say anything V

That’s why this high-functioning crap is non-sense. I’d rather make like 25-30k a year and love my life and do what I wanna do and be at peace with myself than go a 4 year college, stay sober the rest of my life, become CEO, be very ambitious, stressed, live a boring life with a boring wife and boring kids and boring everything and be grumpy. But that’s just me… I think I am as big of a success as anyone on this board because I have found peace in many ways. Not that I care to compare myself but others want to.

2 Likes

I am super low functional …

I agree with u. Social norms never did much for me. I use to be ambitious before I got sick. Had a 45k dollar car when I was 22 bt it never brought peace. Just more stress.

1 Like

Peace is what everyone yearns for.

1 Like

Maybe peace is harder to attain than success in our society!! I have gotten lucky to find a lot of peace now I feel I don’t need to be overly successful.

1 Like

I think it is. I try to find peace with Jesus and God. Some days are better than others.

2 Likes

Think I’ll make discobot my new rap name

2 Likes

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

Lazy mofo :neutral_face: 15

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

You are of no help to me disconag

It looks like the hurricane will hit the Dominican Republic harder than it will Haiti. It’s a shame many hate each other because they fight over what side of the river you are on, luckily, many do not and I’m sure there will be good people on either side of the river.

1 Like

You’re a fine pug.

1 Like

My dog? Hahah I’m a man.

2 Likes

Right of course, pls excuse me, your dog is a fine pug.

1 Like

its only 230. I want it to be 9 am so I can go to work and get it over with!!

time seems to be moving in slow motion

1 Like
1 Like

It’s fine, No need to apologize. Hah.

I woke up at 1 AM and watched Ice Road Truckers

3 Likes