Say anything part 2

Dang. I heard voices yesterday. It felt like people were spying on me. I know it’s all in my head.

1 Like

I understood what the voices were saying for a few minutes. I hate having schizophrenia. Oh well. Life isn’t so bad I guess.

1 Like

Is that a cookie …

It’s 5am and I’m still awake.
I’ve been having panic attacks all night, I can’t calm myself down, and I feel like throwing up.
I’m at my friend’s cabin, and I don’t want to wake everyone up. All the doors in this place are incredibly loud to open and close, but I really want to go out for a smoke (yes, I picked up the habit, again). :confused:
I keep getting a weird burning sensation and I’m struggling to breathe, from the panic.
As soon as my friend wakes up, I’m going to ask her to take me to the hospital. I need something to go to sleep!

1 Like

Thats right idea Crystal … take ur friend with u…we need support at this time…take care…:+1:

1 Like

Thanks, far_cry0.
Btw, my name is Lucy. Chrystal is my sister.

1 Like

Hi lucy now i know .visit ur pdoc as soon as possible …

1 Like

I have one brother and 2 sisters.

1 Like

@everhopeful how’s the evening abilify going?

1 Like

I’m still taking it daytime. I want to see if I get used to it. If it doesn’t work out then I’ll be switching to night time.

1 Like

Hey!!! I’m on vacation for two weeks. :grinning::laughing::sunglasses: :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::tada::star2::confetti_ball::fireworks:I’m currently in the bus going back to home after doing 1 hour of overtime in a Friday. I can’t believe I’m on vacation. What a crazy week! :disappointed_relieved::cry::dizzy_face::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Damn tomorrow i am invited for a bbq dinner i dont want to go. I am biased i guess. This couple are weird and the wife is a strange jealous and weird woman. When she moved here, i ignored her for like a year. Anyway now we go out sometimes but i have strange vibes.

Last time we went to a steakhouse, her jaw dropped when she saw me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: She kept checking me out what i was wearing etc and then ignored me for some time… see why women are problematic.

I hope it will be okay i guess. I just feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Some people will ignore you or act badly with you. In that case, I think we must not take it personally and ignore them as well and just pity them because most of the time, the reason why they act like that with you is because they have problems.

1 Like

It is okay. I like everybody in general but certain people will always dislike each other :neutral_face: but like to keep distance which i can not.

:blush:Yes, it is a biscuit :cookie:.

How horrid to get anxiety in someone else’s cabin/place.

I usually take sleeping tablets with me when I go away.
When I traveled interstate I had to take them to help me.

I have wanted to get a muscle relaxant as that may be better to take day time but if I need to take sleeping tablet day time I will.
I do not have muscle relaxant tablets but have heard you just take when needed and they help with anxiety etc.

I baked banana cream pie, danish and biscuits this week.

Danish is pastry with custard and jam in the middle.

I read a Stephen king book when I was younger and loved it but it is probably too scary for me.
I try to be careful with what I read and watch.

I am a poor reader and have difficulties reading and am slow. It seem to enjoy historical novels the most.
My favourite I read as a teenager was sagan on isfolket.
I have not read many books.

I can not take in every thing I read.

I Try keep it simple.

I do not read news.
Not watch it but sometimes browse through headlines.
It might overwhelm me or confuse me or I can not understand what has been written with fancy words etc.

Hope you are feeling better I love Thai food .

Ciao for now yo​:two_hearts::metal:t5::v:t2::two_hearts:

I got lucky and bought my purse for sunday at 50%off !!

2 Likes

Abilify can cause insomnia particularly if taken at night.

That said I have friends who sleep well on it.

1 Like

Do you spend any time at Nordstrom Rack? It’s the first place I go anymore when I need a new purse. Amazing deals.

1 Like

We do not have nordstrom here :worried: But i actually bought from Hudson Bay. It was discounted to 75$ and had an additional 50% off :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I drive to plattsburgh or new hampshire and go to bloomingdales :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but the US to much

1 Like

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/Women/Handbags

I’m sure they’d ship to Canada!

1 Like