Say anything part 2

I am sorrry but i personally do not like it !!! I like the salads though and falafel :stuffed_flatbread: :heavy_check_mark:ļø My bf loves this chicken or meat shawerma.

1 Like

I am having such a bad day i could pull my hair out. I feel angry more than usual

Same. I used to love it. Now I go psychotic. I was smoking when I had my first tastes of psychosis. I think itā€™s a phobia

Yeah this place is a falafel place. Their chicken shawerma wraps are very cheap they have lunch special for them. Itā€™s a big wrap too. She made it especially good this time!

My bro in law loves the grape leaves I know you like that. He loves Lebanese food because he grew up on it.

Iā€™m not sure what country of origin this restaurant I go to is though. But they have multiple locations.

1 Like

Yeah i make grape leaves :leaves: at home :house_with_garden: I love it. Takes a lot of practice to actually make good ones.

I make shawerma at home too the beef one. I just rarely eat. Falafel is vegan. I love that sauce with it called taratour. It is like a thousand calories. Hmm what else. If you like fish try the samkeh herra dish with pine nuts. I also love the pickles. Syrian people make good food too and egyptians too. I think Jordanian and lebanese are the most similar. I was only born there though and lived there till my 18th birthday. :slight_smile:ļø What a shame what happened to these countries. I read some horrible things about yemen today

2 Likes

I just bought a doll.
I have no idea what they cost now adays but paid what I did $18.

I have taken quiet a liking to it but bought it intended as a Xmas gift .

I will send her a picture and ask if she wants it.
If not I will keep it cause she is rather beautiful and looks like she is smiling.

But there is not enough room at home for her so I might just give her as a gift with out sending pictures or asking.

If she does not want the doll she can give it to someone else.

I kind of want to keep her but will give her away to a woman who collects a few dolls who is the other woman that raised me.

I had a doll called Annabelle that I adored and she had hazel eyes and looked like my friend I once had.

I had a cabbage patch called Adrian who was bald with green eyes.

I had a porceline doll I went nowhere without and adored and devistated when I lost it or it was taken so to say.

I had lots of barbie dolls.

I do not have dolls anymore except in Sweden I have a few and I remember what they look like.

I used to collect dolls from around the world when I was a child such as national dolls with country dress on or so.

Think I have one from Polan .
A beautiful woman with braided hair up along her head a bit princess Leigha Ish ā€¦:blush:.
I love her.
A Spanish woman and a Spanish couple dancing.
A Fiji man in uniform.
A few others too.

I still have things in Sweden although I am Ozi now and live here.
I can not afford to have my things sent here.

I have a beautiful old fashioned rolling coffee serving table that may be hand painted.

I left them over eight years ago and they are stored with family.

My teddy bears were delightful.
I love them so much. I gave them to second hand shop.
My charming second hand teddies with so much personality and charm.

I nolonger have my child hood toys.

I had a adorable cat teddy too and my slappy and little dog :dog: and little teddy.

My favourite blancet was red and I gave it to my neighbors dog who was there for me to gang out with when I had apathy and was hopeless and beyond depressed as a child.

Thank you for my toys I had.:two_hearts:

Thank you for our toys and they toys and for all I have to be thank ful for.

Sorry about my doll blabbering here.

But I bought a doll today at second hand shop anyway.

1 Like

Breakfast becomes lunch for me today.:blush:

Had several coffees though.

Hope you guys are well.

Geodon has pretty much completely removed my libido and I couldnā€™t care less. Iā€™m even happy about it. Also my med combo has taken away my cravings for salty and sweet foods i.e. fast foods and sweets that were making me gain weight so as a result I am losing weight easily. It also has reduced my appetite in general.

Iā€™m really very happy with this med combo so long as the sedation stops. It seems to work pretty well. Except for the depression, Wellbutrin doesnā€™t seem to work for either my anxiety or depression, but it does other things like help my concentration and fight my other negative symptoms, and even combat side effects from geodon so I donā€™t really want to go off it. I wonder if I could go on an SSRI and Wellbutrin at the same time. I know Zoloft caused me bad bladder issues but maybe other meds wouldnā€™t.

Innaminnacinnamon

1 Like

I am knitting and drinking coffee that has become cold.

I read a man died on a amusement park ride.

I looked at news headlines (I do not read news) and also saw a picture of Rihannaā€™s cleavage that is looking pretty awesome and fun to have.
The headline pointed out she had a big cleavage.

I hope to have a sexy cleavage one day soon.
Despite that I actually dig different shapes and sizes .
My boyfriend changed my mind about me being natural.i rather modify and improve my physical appearance.

The plants have been watered and I have paid for my neighers transport.

Knitting :blush:

2 Likes

Shaworma is very popular in my country, @Goyankees ā€¦
Itā€™s not a traditional food, it has recently (20 years ago?) been adopted from our neighbours, the Turks, I think.

1 Like

yeah I almost even feel no attraction whatsoever. Already it was much decreased on Abilify :frowning2:

I think at one point in the coming year, I want to learn sewing and knitting. I even have a space for a workstation. I would love to learn sewing, I can make lots of nice things!

I initially wanted to make a makeup section but I think it is a bit immature for my age (almost 30). I only freelance as a makeup artist for weddings and such.

Iā€™m happy youā€™re glad with your medication but I donā€™t understand how you manage do be fine with having no libido. I wish I could feel the same as you about that. My medication made me lose a lot of libido and I donā€™t like that at all. Itā€™s a major complain for me. I donā€™t think I could have a girlfriend as long as this doesnā€™t improve.

I have moments of feeling 70% normal, thanks to this clot-busting treatment Iā€™m on (my SZ symptoms are caused / aggravated by a brain clot.) Every day is like a gift with some of my symptoms and pain being reduced gradually, and after maybe a month of this Iā€™ll feel normal enough to go out and do computer repair work.

Fiew :cold_sweat: Itā€™s 21:15 and I just stopped working. I only have 1 hour to rest. I have been working non stop since 8:30 this morning. I think I have been doing at least 15 hours of overtime this week. But I donā€™t want to complain so much because some of you canā€™t have a job actually. But I canā€™t believe I will be on vacation tomorrow at 17:00!

1 Like

My company put me on a failure situation this week by asking me to work with a technology that I donā€™t know at all. What they asked me to do was totally impossible to achieve without learning this technology so I was sure to fail and consequently to make myself a bad reputation because it would take months to learn this technology, so I didnā€™t have the time to learn because I only had 1 week to do the job.

So I worked during all the evenings during the week to compensate my lack of knowledge because I wanted to avoid the fail at all cost because I would have felt bad and not competent.

I canā€™t take any failure. I always need to overachieve and to exceed expectations A LOT to just feel a little bit happy about myself.

1 Like

My libido triggers my psychosis. I get tactile hallucinations of being molested. Itā€™s horrible.

2 Likes

IMG_1158

Hallonrutor

They did not turn out as they are supposed to but they are still nice and edible.

I also have such things of molestation but will not write about it now.

Good you are pleased with medication.

Hope you guys are having s nice day/night.:hibiscus:

4 Likes