Say anything part 2

Hi!! I’m new!! :raised_hand:

4 Likes

hi Jess welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi there🌺
Hope you enjoy the forum jessthemess :blush:

1 Like

I often wonder if the girl who made me feel like I could appreciate someone for the first time is ever on here because she also has a psychotic illness.

Also I want ice cream lol

3 Likes

ǝsǝǝɥɔ ǝʞᴉl I :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have been for a bike ride.
:blush:Approximately 1km
Something izzzz something n I hope to go for a walk too.

I came to this state by myself not knowing anyone here except for my boyfriend who I had only met for four days but chatted longer online.
Perhaps that was not safe thing to do but I do not regret it cause I love n adore my boyfriend.
Best thing ever.:two_hearts:
His parents attacked me once but were super nice after that and even bought me winter clothes.
Some of his friends attacked me every time I met them and I do not respect them for it.
I was alone in a new place with schizophrenia (he told them brain damage)and vulnerable and exposed etc and their behaviour towards me was not ok.
Not welcoming but on the contrary they were trying to break us up it felt like.
But I decided to not let them break us up so I decided to endure and avoid these people.

I pushed myself further than I thought and flew by myself.

Then I drove interstate with my stuff and my boyfriend infront with walki talki.
I broke down several times.

I have had my moments but it’s been eight months since we met I think and he supported me when I was having meltdown etc and so did medication etc

My neigher is due to come soon and I adore her and will officially move here in a couple months I think if not before.

Howdy there!:rainbow:

Praise to place I had hystoskopy at.
I was worried about getting needle in my hand but he did it so well so it did not hurt.
Patients even got sandwiche and coffee in recovery.
I find out results later this week I think.

Hope Prince Philip has recovered now.
I’m not exactly a super royalist but reckon i Digg them and like seeing them around etc and wish them well as well.

Hope you guys are well too.

I have just been for a walk and feel happy and positive about that.

I started walking for thirty minutes almost every day a couple weeks ago.

Blessed be yo!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Today I had lunch at KFC.

3 Likes

I don’t want to have to move, again.

2 Likes

Why do you have to move?

Moving can be difficult, specially if it is not by own will or choice.

Wishing you a good place to live.:hibiscus:

:blush:

1 Like

My dad’s surgery went so smoothly. Took 10 minutes. He needs pills though which seems weird?
The doc also gave me a good discount :o)

2 Likes

Here’s hoping your dad’s eyes will be alright !!

1 Like

Cure cure cure.!!!

1 Like

I bet my friend $4 on a poker hand and I won the $4!!

1 Like

Because my paranoia is getting out of control, here.
I’m not sure if I have to yet, I’ll talk it over with my therapist, tomorrow.

I’m baking black beans muffins. Will be done in 25min.

2 Likes

I want kids :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

1 Like

I’ll feel like I’m normal and all my symptoms are under control and then suddenly I’ll have a hallucination out of nowhere and I’m like JEEZ.

My noise cancelling headphones have helped TREMENDOUSLY with my irritability because they shield me from the 8 million sudden loud horrible sounds that happen during the day that spike it. However that said it is still very apparent to me that I am not currently on an antidepressant and I am impatient to start Wellbutrin.

Another night where I am unable to sleep. I’m heading into chronic sleep deprivation mode again and that again is really not a good thing. I don’t know what to do…I would sleep in and skip class but the disability services hasn’t found me a note taker yet…

2 Likes

Octopus hot dog

5 Likes

I slept 1 hour last night and now I pretty much feel like this

2 Likes