Say anything part 2

Why not?
@anon1571434

why not? I have done that exercise in aerobics and strength training.

Bad for your back @SpecialK

2 Likes

I sun tanned today, was the first time in years, forgot how good it felt, warm wind blowing over you, not for long though just spent a hour outside

3 Likes

I found out that hot chips (French fries) one portion is only approximately 500 calories.

So I can continue to eat this and still be under 1500 calories a day.

My boyfriend has a deep fryer so we had beer battered chips for dinner yesterday.

I did a exercise video on YouTube yesterday and have saw legs from it.
First time in a year I think that I am saw due to exercise.

Feeling more stable now Iā€™m back on latuda.
It is a tiny dose but makes a huge difference.

Sweet of you to address and mention Eric
.i hope you are feeling better too.

:two_hearts:Blessed be yo!:pray:t3::metal:t5:

1 Like

Erez sorry.:blush:

Hope you are well.

Feeling better.

Hope and positivity.:blush:

1 Like

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

Thereā€™s nothing you can do that canā€™t be done
Nothing you can sing that canā€™t be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
Itā€™s easy

Nothing you can make that canā€™t be made
No one you can save that canā€™t be saved
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
Itā€™s easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

All you need is love
All you need is love
Love is all you need

Nothing you can know that isnā€™t known
Nothing you can see that isnā€™t shown
Nowhere you can be that isnā€™t where youā€™re meant to be
Itā€™s easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
Love is all you need

All you need is love (All together, now!)
All you need is love (Everybody!)
Love is all you need
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
Yee-hai! (Love is all you need)

Yesterday (Love is all you need)
Oh yeah! (Love is all you need)
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah (Love is all you need)
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah (Love is all you need)

2 Likes

Iā€™m not feeling the withdrawal that bad anymore from stopping geodon I was thinking it was gonna last a week but its been 2 days now and the brain zaps stopped, my stomach stopped hurting but it is making a lot of noises, I donā€™t feel extremely cold anymore, I just hope the abilify works well and doesnā€™t give me bad side effects

woke up pissed and angry.

I can not tolerate inconsiderate people anymore!!! =(

I was supposed to take baptism clothes for my friend and she told me it is only a dress + a towel
and her sister dropped off 1 bottle of liquor + 5 packs of large tobacco smokes for shisha / hookah whatever you call it and also the dresses. It is like 9-10 kilos :frowning2: + I already smoke and drink so they know + the limit of alcohol is 1,14L + 200 grams of tobacco or 200 cigarettes.

Can you image how selfish and rude and impossible these people are?!

I told her I can not take these.

2 Likes

Iā€™m alive!

I went on holiday with a borderline GF and came back only mildly more stressed than when I left. Woooh!

We stayed with my parents, which was very much outside her comfort zone, since she has a lot of social anxiety. We went on the beach with my parents dog, and we went to a nice garden with tropical plants. There were some good times had :slight_smile:

I survived a total of 5 meltdowns, including one which ended up with both of us hiding under the bed, and another where a 5 minute walk took 2 hours. (admittedly it was up a steep hill).

I can handle the meltdowns very well, I just canā€™t handle the way that everything is my fault. I canā€™t accept being a bad person and so anything that is blamed on me triggers feelings of shame. I was making a big effort and it wasnā€™t enough for her in the middle of the crises. Iā€™m learning to deal with my feelings, so in that respect these meltdowns are good practice, but if this were to continue like this longer-term then I think the novelty would wear off quite quickly.

It helps me to remember that other peopleā€™s feelings are not my responsibility. I seem to have two switch modes; ā€œNOT MY PROBLEMā€ vs ā€œI AM RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHINGā€.

I am on a journey of recovery and it is interesting.

Hope everyone here has been ok while I was gone, and I missed you all dearly. xxx

1 Like

My sister and I talked about my first illness, the traumaā€¦ what kind of shitty experience was that?! I had never been so ill ever. Still I go on. Who would survive something like this? Am I magnifying it?

It was traumatizing

Can you believe what kind of extremeLY ugly people there are in this world. ? THANKS THE UNIVERSE I am who I am and have learnt how to love and value. I hope My only hope is if I grow old, I grow old gracefully.

2 Likes

The first time I became ill with schizophrenia was the worst for me too. I lost contact with so many people. I lost touch with reality. To me it sounds like youā€™re doing mostly well MissMermaid. Donā€™t worry about the past too much there isnā€™t anything we can do to change it. There are toxic people and it sucks but itā€™s best to stay away from people who upset you. I think youā€™ll age gracefully just fine.

1 Like

Just read something about interpersonal relationship and attachment styles. From what Iā€™ve read here, I have no friends. But also from that, Iā€™m everyoneā€™s friend lol

We havenā€™t talked much Arturo but I appreciate your input on the forums.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that

I notice you try to remain optimistic in bleak times. Like, ā€œscrew the illness Iā€™m going to go work out.ā€ Hahah.

1 Like

yeah toxic people are dangerous =)

I am more like a humble farmer type. Just need family, a few good friends, comfy bedā€¦ some money to live comfortably.

It is kind of a satanic experience, this illness.

1 Like

Yeah it really is. You seem like a good person Miss Mermaid. Itā€™s a shame this illness got you. I wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone. It is nice we have the forum where people are more understanding. It seems a lot of us have had religious delusions. I could see why youā€™d call it a satanic experience.

1 Like

So my nephew who is two is terrified of lizards. He asked me to go ā€œRAWR!!ā€ to scare them away. It was cute how he did it. I told him to scare them himself and he was like, ā€œNooo you go RAWR!!ā€ But in spanish.

2 Likes

It feels like the lysine supplementation Iā€™m on is dissolving the undiagnosed clot in my brain that was causing massive headaches and some SZ symptoms, since those have progressively gone down since Iā€™ve been on it, but Iā€™m worried about the kidney damage that is possible. Iā€™m going to have to be a strict raw vegan to reverse the potential kidney damage, since thereā€™s no way Iā€™m going to stop the lysine supplementation that has given me a huge chunk of my life back.

I almost feel ready to be social and have visitors over even.