Say anything part 2

I dont feel good either. Too hot

Oh god i i want it!

1 Like

Cure cure cureā€¦!!!+cureā€¦!!!

1 Like

Hope you get some good sleep Anna.:blush:

I am feeling pretty good today and have been grocery shopping .

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Urghhhhhhhhh

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Iā€™ll show you mine if you show me yours.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m crashing?

Iā€™ve been so active for so long. Iā€™ve been lifting weights, making phone calls, doing research, moved in my apartment, building a pc, making new friends and talking to girls in real life. And thatā€™s just what comes to mind.

But lately I havenā€™t been feeling like eating. I still have tons of energy to do stuff but today my body felt like it just weakened. It might be from not eating much or maybe a lack of nutrient.

I am worried about my eating habits because I donā€™t want that to cause more problems and turn into a psychotic episode. I wasnā€™t eating much when I had my first and that may or may not have been drug induced. I donā€™t see my doctor for a couple months so I hope to get a new appointment sooner to tell them Iā€™m in need of something to stimulate my appitite.

1 Like

If you eat a small breakfast you will stimulate your appetite for the rest of the day. Try it

2 Likes

I wish I could migrate to Australia. I have applied for free assessment online.

1 Like

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the timeā€¦ I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say ā€œOh you just want to have your cake and eat it tooā€. Damn Right! What good is cake if you canā€™t eat it?

4. When people say ā€œitā€™s always the last place you lookā€. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after youā€™ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, ā€œdid ya see that?ā€ No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask ā€œCan I ask you a question?ā€ā€¦ Didnā€™t give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is ā€˜new and improvedā€™. Which is it? If itā€™s new, then there has never been anything before it. If itā€™s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldnā€™t be new.

8. When people say ā€œlife is shortā€. What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks ā€œHas the bus come yet?ā€ If the bus came, would I be standing here???

4 Likes

Cure cure cureā€¦everyone sing with me common cure cureā€¦!!!

Denial is a river in Egypt and all that.

2 Likes

Sorry @anon1571434 I have no appetite too just plan it I guess if you can or just have some healthy shakes once a day esp in this hot weather. No need to depend on pills, you can do it yourself.

I am happy to hear you are doing better though in certain things. Hope you see your doc soon . .

1 Like

Your cure worked, I got 9 hours of sleep last night :grin:

5 Likes

Anna good morningā€¦

2 Likes

@far_cry0 Haha a cure is much better than no cure!!

2 Likes

My stock answer:
ā€œYou just did!ā€

1 Like

Plague was arguing w me yesterday and heā€™s shown up again today to argue more too. I believe heā€™s been responsible for my dream last night and the one I just had. Heā€™s just been making me feel uncomfortable.

The dream I just had I was in a house that wasnā€™t technically my house but I think it was supposed to be. The dream was very vivid and I felt like I was awake. I was lying in bed with the TV on. I was thinking about Plague and feeling anxious because I knew he was near. I fell asleep in the dream and suddenly I was standing in the bathroom. I felt like this was not a dream at all and was an astral projection. I got excited and thought ā€œcool!ā€ And then ran to the wall and phased my hands into it. But then I paused because I remembered Iā€™d been worrying about Plague being near and suddenly I saw a figure standing in the corner of the bathroom and I knew it was him and I panicked and ā€œwoke upā€ back into the bed I was in intially.

I tried to go to sleep again and I felt something dragging me off the bed. When I opened my eyes I was all the way on the other side! I was very startled and angry and thought ā€œHow could this be psychosis?!ā€ Then the dream got weird because it got into a sexual component only it was like I couldnā€™t actually feel anything or it was like I did feel it but it wasnā€™t pleasurable at all just like a sensation. At one point Plague I think ā€œkissedā€ me only not a normal kiss because it was like I felt him sucking the energy from my body. Anyways it was very confusing and eventually I ran away in the dream but he kept following me wherever I went. Then I woke up and am glad to be awake. My leg muscles are practically in knots right now because of how stressful that was.

Plague said the reason why I am ā€œdeliciousā€ energetically is because my negative emotions are so strong. He says all the mentally ill are this way. This upsets and disturbs me.

I am literally exhausted. So many things planned for this weekendā€¦
I hope I have some fun to make this trip worth a memory other than the health of my aunt.

I was just watching da vinci code while chatting on here -It is cool. I like tom hanks. It has 15% of my attention at this moment.