Say Anything III

Lol you should have been like, “you know you want it.” Jk

1 Like

This is my favourite mental health forum too. Although sometimes I think I shouldn’t be here because I don’t have schizophrenia.

You possibly have some sort of psychosis and are under the CMHT, what more can they ask for.

By the same definition you could say that people with personality disorders aren’t welcome, which they are!

1 Like

Not feeling good today. Nervousness bordering on anxiety. I can feel and see my mind seperating into two parts. I saw my case manager earlier and was feeling fine but that took so long I didn’t have anything to eat. When I got home I felt tired. I still have things to do today!!!

1 Like

■■■■ everything I read makes me paranoid. I’ll disappear for awhile :v:t4:

1 Like

i finally got meds again, i was so worried but now i got a 30 day supply and i already had 7 so i started taking it again yesterday now i just got to wait for the meds to start working but i am not to worried about the meds not working because it is one that i have been one in the past and it worked well than

1 Like

Still not doing very well. Still wishing something could happen to me so I could just die. It has been too long now of feeling this way, for basically 2 months straight.

If you have any mental illness you are welcome here. Particularly if you’ve experienced psychosis.

1 Like

Compassion - it’s high fashion. :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Wow, wish they had that here. What we do have here I did not find to be especially helpful.

Yeah thank goodness for resources. Some places just plain don’t hire us sufferers.

1 Like

I’ve found the majority of police officers I’ve ran into in California and Baja California to be mostly good at a stressful job. Once a police officer drew his gun on me while I was unarmed so I promptly let him know I was unarmed.

Well, of course it’s best to have a some currency in Baja California if you’re caught breaking the law, like smoking in public. Many cops will take a bribe, just remind them money is for food.

Well I have to go for now. Take care everyone. I know I know, I’m a weirdo lol a creep.

1 Like

R.I.P Faure. We honour your memory.

4 Likes

I bought a drink today.

The label said $3
I was charged $3.85.
85 cents extra.

I did not speak up and I hate that I did not.

I try to get out from shop as soon as Possible so I did not say anything.

It has happened before.

A Thai restaurant charged me $60 more than it was and I did not notice till I got home.

It is awful but I have got some amazing bargains too.
Clothes etc.

I do not speak up as I should though.

I’m sorry about that.

I bought a black and mild wood tip, jazz and those usually cost 79 cents plus tax but I was charged the price of a regular black and mild. I didn’t argue because I’m smoking anyway but I bet the lady behind the counter thinks she’s real smart.

U should said something lol what’s she gonna do with 30 cents

Probably buy some mascara or lotion lol. Anytime I argue she’ll tell the world I mistreated her or at least her co-workers. Can’t have that happen at my local 7 Eleven lmao. I don’t want to be banned.

1 Like

I guess it could be worse