When you’re strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you’re strange
No one remembers your name
When you’re strange
When you’re strange
When you’re strange

2 Likes

Today I got my 7th laser tattoo removal for my face tatts. It’s been a long process and takes like 6weeks between each session. I was “manic” when I thought I wanted to be a tattoo artist and started tattooing myself with a needle and ink. I don’t like people looking at me, so it was foolish to do tattoos on my face!!!

4 Likes

I’m getting olfactory hallucinations today hope I don’t get voices. I took long bath I’m very clean what the hell.

1 Like

Dealing with severe depression today. going to try and get some creative writing done but that’s causing part of the negative voices that is pushing on my depression. :confused: I don’t know how to combat this and get it to go away.

BWAHAH
:stuck_out_tongue:

Butt sex, is this off topic?

I wish I had a vagina so I could lay eggs

wouldnt you have to be a bird or reptile?

1 Like

Im convinced humans can lay eggs. Just none have tried yet.

An australian woman will be the first to lay an egg. Like a kangaroo. I think they lay eggs

Ok, I won’t talk to you about eggs anymore…I hope this delusion comes true for you!
:egg:

1 Like

It’s a new day.

They do mention eggs, but they never lay them the hatch inside the uterus. Little “neonates” or practically fetal kangaroo climbs up the mother and find the pouch. Follow the link for a visual.

1 Like

@brucewillis is the cutest :blush:

1 Like

I’m seriously thinking I can’t lay eggs. I mean I can keep them warm but incubate them nah.

1 Like

Cool site for singles & others with mental illness:

http://www.nolongerlonely.com

School is starting soon and I tell my family I’m fine with it but I’m actually really nervous

My face in the mirror
Isn’t wrinkled or drawn.
My house isn’t dirty.
The cobwebs are gone.
My garden looks lovely
And so does my lawn.
I think I might never
Put my glasses back on.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That describes how I feel today.